Competing in today’s fast paced business environment is hard enough, a CRM system should simplify life, not complicate it. All around us we’re hearing that the simplicity and effectiveness of Centerbase is a welcome addition to the CRM world
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 5, 2005
Centerbase, a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, today announced the highly anticipated launch of its Centerbase 2006 CRM program. Powerful, easy-to-use and affordable, Centerbase 2006 empowers companies to create dynamic team environments that increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
Centerbase was designed to fill specific gaps in the CRM market. “When we approached businesses to find out what they needed in a CRM solution, we found that while companies wanted to implement CRM, there were major stumbling blocks,” said John Forbes, CEO and Founder of Centerbase. “Many companies were not comfortable with the idea of renting a strategic application like CRM from an online provider, they wanted to own and manage their data in house. Others were put off by the high price tags. Most were using standalone contact management software and isolated help desk systems which provide no way of sharing customer information in real time throughout the company. None of them were making the most out of their encounters with customers.”
Centerbase set out to change the existing landscape of CRM. The introduction of Centerbase 2006 Pro Edition gives business the opportunity to purchase a system that is reasonably priced - so everyone in the company that needs it can have access. Centerbase is internet accessible -- allowing businesses to affordably link their remote sites in a central shared location. It was designed to be easy to use -- keeping the training and setup simple and IT spending at a minimum. Customizable and robust, Centerbase is full of practical features like contact management, calendaring, task management, sales automation, opportunity management, live dashboards, and help desk.
Centerbase’s array of customizable features and security makes it fully adaptable to the demands of any size business in any industry. Key highlights:
- Knowing that contacts and companies are among the most valuable business assets, Centerbase keeps them organized, up to date, complete and available with a follow up detail log, complete contact log and automatic inclusion and tracking of email correspondence between all company departments and clients.
- The integrated “Up–to–the–Minute” sales forecasting and lead tracking feature helps qualify and develop leads, predict demand, pursue opportunities, anticipate revenue opportunities and close sales.
- Centerbase combines efficient and intuitive calendar/task management features with its powerful database system. This fully accessible interactive calendar ensures that customers and prospects are given the valuable interaction they deserve.
- Centerbase has the ability to interface with Microsoft Outlook™ and automatically log customer emails and attachments.
- Available by download with a free 30 days trial though the Centerbase website.
- Direct sales and service through a web delivery model, providing experienced, personal help at a fraction of the cost.
“Competing in today’s fast paced business environment is hard enough, a CRM system should simplify life, not complicate it. All around us we’re hearing that the simplicity and effectiveness of Centerbase is a welcome addition to the CRM world,” concludes Forbes.
Centerbase is the developer of Centerbase 2006 Pro Edition, a full featured and affordable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program. Headquartered in Dallas TX, Centerbase strives to improve the efficiency and profitability of businesses both large and small.
8235 Douglas Avenue
Dallas, TX 75225