Newport Coast, CA (PRWEB) December 5, 2005
"Our clients have recently brought this to our attention the illegal use of our Service / Trademark and illegal use of our copyrighted material taken directly from our website," said Tony P. Montalte President & CEO of AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training, LLC. "It appears," said Montalte, "a new organization was recently formed with a similar name and is currently utilizing our Servicemark /Trademark and has almost identically copied our website and is currently utilizing and infringing upon our copyright material, website and Logo/Servicemark /Trademark. Our attorneys are working diligently on this infringement and assure us the matter will be brought to a swift conclusion." AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training, LLC will utilize all Copyright infringement and remedies available to them from:
Copyright Law of the United States of America
and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code Circular 92
501. Infringement of copyright
502. Remedies for infringement: Injunctions
503. Remedies for infringement: Impounding and disposition of infringing articles
504. Remedies for infringement: Damages and profits
505. Remedies for infringement: Costs and attorney's fees
506. Criminal offenses
507. Limitations on actions
508. Notification of filing and determination of actions
509. Seizure and forfeiture
510. Remedies for alteration of programming by cable systems
511. Liability of States, instrumentalities of States, and State officials for infringement of copyright
512. Limitations on liability relating to material online
513. Determination of reasonable license fees for individual proprietors2
AFIT Accelerated Flight and Instrument Training, LLC would like to thank their past, present and future clients for supporting the company's legitimate services.
"AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training, LLC along with their 46 Senior Instructors share a common passion, ensuring clients receive the finest Accelerated Flight Training this industry has to offer and a willingness to take innovative steps to serve our customers," said Montalte. "As a larger than life symbol of our Commitment AFIT will further our efforts in providing unique customer experiences and a new means of enriching the Accelerated Flight Training Community with special Flight Training programs and our Renowned 10 Days (or less) “Guaranteed” Accelerated IFR Program."
The Original AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training, LLC http://www.afit-info.com
All Instrument Flight Instructors (the best this industry has to offer) are still employed by AFIT Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training, LLC.
# # #