Sandston, VA (PRWEB) December 6, 2005
2003 through 2005 were banner years for real estate sales. Record low interest rates combined with moderate to strong job markets created a supply/demand balance resulting in the fair market value of homes nearly doubling in many regions across the United States. Add to this the exceptional number of active Realtors and you have got a story reminiscent of the mid 1980’s. But two decades later, there is a new twist in the form of websites that help newly licensed agents outsell 10-year veteran brokers.
Based on information gleaned from top industry associations it appears one thing will remain consistent regardless of market conditions: Those Realtors with the greatest Internet visibility will be in the best position to prosper. For example…
- Homebuyers used the Internet more than other media to search for homes; Internet usage for searching was 71%, which is more then used newspapers (41%), home book or magazines (24%), Television (17%). (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2003)
- Homebuyers who search for homes online are more likely than other buyers to use a real estate professional to buy their home. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2003)
- Homebuyers, who found an agent online, were more satisfied with their agents than traditional buyers in all aspects of the home buying process. (CAR Internet Versus Traditional Buyers Study 2003)
With over half of all Web traffic coming from search engines the problem becomes the solution – at least for those with the money to hire search engine optimization (SEO) consultants. Unfortunately this can be an expensive undertaking and finding SEO experts who specialize in real estate Web optimization is a rarity. It was for this reason ‘SEO Answer Book; Special Edition – Website Optimization for Real Estate Professionals’ was created.
Researched and written as a joint effort between real estate professionals and SEO experts with minimum five years specializing in real estate web optimization, SEO Answer Book; Special Edition tackles scores of challenging issues facing real estate Website owners everyday, such as…
- How to get the fastest results without compromise
- Why most people fail at SEO and how to avoid these pitfalls
- How to quickly find the best SEO strategy for any Website
With hardcover and soft cover editions available in bookstores beginning February 2006, advance copies of this 162-page soft cover edition ($19.99) are available now on Amazon.com and at the publisher’s expedited order site; http://www.SEOAnswerBook.com. To facilitate the need for fast delivery, SEO Answer Book offers five shipping methods and is available for immediate download as a limited edition electronic book ($12.21). Both editions are available at http://www.SEOAnswerBook.com.
# # #