(PRWEB) December 7, 2005
FlashPlayerControl 2.2 is available.
What is TFlashPlayerControl?
TFlashPlayerControl is a Delphi / Builder / VCL component to enhance Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies but provide a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code instead. Thus it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
Delphi 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005 and Builder 6 are supported. Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are supported.
Features at a glance
- Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash movies.
- Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when the Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX is not installed!
- Transparency is fully supported!
- Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) from stream
- Enable/disable flash sounds
- Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame
- Write code which is compatible with any version of Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
- Flash 8 External API
Download demo EXEs:
Download demo version of the component:
Special prices in December.