De Bilt, Utrecht (PRWEB) December 7, 2005
High-Logic today announces the release of MainType™ version 1.0 for Windows, a powerful font manager that offers a straightforward and easy-to-use interface to help users maintain their fonts.
It includes features for novice users who just want to view and install fonts as well as advanced features for graphic designers and typographers. In order to find the right fonts for user needs, the software includes filter and sort functionality. The font information pane reveals important typographic data and the groups pane helps users quickly organize their font collection.
For user convenience the character grid shows all characters grouped in Unicode blocks. Print (along with print preview) results in outstanding reports. The export wizard is able to output font information to clipboard, text and html.
Key features include:
- Install, uninstall, load and unload fonts
- Preview and browse fonts on any drive or directory without installation
- Full Unicode support
- Character grid with Unicode block navigation
- Print and print preview your fonts
- Support all popular font formats and more: TrueType, OpenType, Postscript Type 1, Vector and Raster fonts
- Move, copy, rename and delete fonts
- Full drag and drop support
- Insert character to background application
- Font export wizard generates a html based overview of all your fonts
Availability and Pricing
Visitors to http://www.high-logic.com can download MainType™ freely and try it out before they buy it. High-Logic will offer MainType™ for a special introductory price of just $29.00 (US).
For more detailed information about features and pricing, please visit: http://www.high-logic.com/maintype.html
Founded in 1997, High-Logic is dedicated to providing quality font editing and font managing software at affordable prices to customers worldwide. The company's flagship product is Font Creator, the world's most popular shareware font editor for Windows. High-Logic is a privately held company headquartered in De Bilt, The Netherlands. Please visit http://www.high-logic.com for further details.