Tel Aviv, Israel (PRWEB) December 8, 2005
Just in time for the Christmas shopping season, Yarden Nahara, Ltd., an Israeli company, announces the launch of an inspirational line of bath and body care products developed for the Christian woman. The Nahara Collection is the only line of beauty care products available in the world today that is made with water drawn from the Jordan River.
Yarden Nahara, which means “Jordan River” in ancient Aramaic, is the first cosmetics company ever to extract water from the Jordan River for use in its products after consulting with local authorities. Drawing on the deep, spiritual history of the Jordan River, Nahara has transformed the essence carried within this ancient river into a superior line of bath and body care products that leave women feeling refreshed, revitalized and reborn in body and spirit.
The Jordan River is one of the most sacred places, both historically and symbolically, for Christians and other pilgrims to Israel throughout the world. According to the Bible, Joshua, Elijah, Elisha, John the Baptist and Jesus all crossed it during their lifetimes. For Christians, the most momentous event associated with the Jordan River is unquestionably the baptism of Jesus Christ by John the Baptist.
“We have worked diligently so that as women of faith use our products, they will experience the sensation of immersing themselves in the purifying waters of the Jordan River, thereby enjoying a virtual baptism and rebirth in the privacy of their own home,” says Ronit Tzelnik, co-founder and joint CEO of Nahara.
Co-founder and joint CEO Debbie Saperia adds, “It is our desire at Nahara that by pampering themselves with our products, Christian women and women of deep spirituality everywhere will take part of a religious experience that cleanses both their body and soul.”
THE NAHARA COLLECTION
All of the bath and body care products in Nahara’s inspirational collection are made with water from the Jordan River, thus incorporating the deep spirituality inherent to the river, wrapped up in a fresh, clean water scent. Nahara means “river” in ancient Aramaic, the language Jesus spoke. All Nahara products also include Dead Sea salt, which is well known to have therapeutic properties. The Nahara Collection includes the following six products:
1. PURIFYING SHOWER GEL (8 oz.) – This moisturizing shower gel’s unique formulation is enriched with the oil of grape seeds, allowing you to enjoy the feeling of pure cleanliness inside and out.
2. PURIFYING BUBBLE BATH (8 oz.) – Add this rich bubble bath to your bath water and immerse yourself, and you will feel fresh and clean as never before.
3. PURIFYING BODY SCRUB (8 oz.) – Savor the refreshing feeling you get from the enriched formulation in this body scrub.
4. PURIFYING BODY MIST (8 oz.) – Let your body experience a new vitality before or after a bath or shower with Nahara’s refreshing body mist.
5. PURIFYING HAND CREAM (4 oz.) – This exclusive hand cream moisturizes and hydrates, allowing you to enjoy the new softness of your hands and the heavenly feeling of youth with its unique formulation that is enriched with the oil of grape seeds.
6. PURIFYING BODY LOTION (8 oz.) – Rejuvenate your body and revitalize your skin after bath or shower with Nahara’s specially prepared formulation for body lotion.
The Nahara Collection is available exclusively online at http://www.naharashop.com for U.S. $37.00 + S&H in the following four specialized gift sets:
- THE NAHARA BATH COLLECTION (shower gel, bubble bath, body scrub)
- THE NAHARA FRESH COLLECTION (body mist, hand cream, shower gel)
- THE NAHARA PAMPER COLLECTION (body mist, hand cream, body lotion)
- THE NAHARA SPA COLLECTION (body lotion, bubble bath, body scrub)
The unique packaging is all part of the Nahara experience. All around the outside of each beautiful Nahara gift box is a breathtaking photograph of the world-famous Yardenit Baptismal Site on the Jordan River, which is the site by the Sea of Galilee where tourists and pilgrims come to be baptized in the Jordan. The interior of the gift box transforms into a map of Galilee, providing customers an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Holy Land.
In addition, a religious keepsake comes free with every Nahara gift set: an exquisite stone that has been washed ashore by the Sea of Galilee, collected by the residents of the village of Tabgha, and delicately hand-engraved by local artisans with “St. Peter’s fish.” To put all the people and places of the Holy Land into perspective, visitors to the website at http://www.naharashop.com can enjoy a special virtual “Holy Land Tour.”
The Nahara Collection gift sets are shipped to customers directly from Nahara’s U.S. distributor in Phoenix, Arizona. Nahara’s distributor also provides prompt customer service on all orders over the telephone at 1-888-NAHARA3 (1-888-624-2723).
ABOUT YARDEN NAHARA
Yarden Nahara is the brainchild of Ronit Tzelnik, former Vice-President of Marketing at AHAVA, the internationally known skincare line developed by the Dead Sea Laboratories. Born on Christmas Eve, Tzelnik always felt an affinity to Christianity, and as a native of Israel she wanted to provide pilgrims to her country and Christians around the world with an inspirational religious gift from the Holy Land. In 1998 she began dreaming of a line of products based on water from the Jordan River. When she shared the idea with her colleague Debbie Saperia, an accomplished lawyer and business manager, Saperia encouraged Tzelnik to put her idea into action. Leveraging Tzelnik’s international marketing savvy and Saperia’s strong managerial skills, the two entrepreneurs formed Yarden Nahara and The Nahara Collection. For more information about Nahara, please visit http://www.naharashop.com.
# # #