Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 10, 2005
BizCreditZone.Com an online self-help how-to blog specializing in SMB (small to mid sized business) business credit establishment. Announced TODAY to offer early enrollment for their online how-to step-by-step guide to establishing and maintaining business credit. The study will be offered via their web blog http://www.bizcreditzone.com and is scheduled to launch on January 23, 2006 come rain or shine.
All to often business owners use their own personal credit and money to cover the cost of business expenses. In many cases business owners will even use the equity in their homes to start a business or to get working capital. This factor can result in tremendous damage to a business owner’s personal credit report.
“Business credit resources help small companies thrust their bottom line,” stated Kyle Martin Ransom, Chief Operation Officer, BizCreditZone.Com.
Companies rely on business credit to:
1. Determine if they even want to do business with you
2. To approve or decline a loan
3. Engage in a partnership, strategic alliance, or channel relationship
4. To approve a credit line increase
5. Grant equipment leasing for your business
6. Give you the best rate and terms for financing solutions
7. Increase your product inventory supply and demand
8. Conduct industry comparable and contrast analysis of your business model
To enroll and participate in BizCreditZone.Com’s online self-help step-by-step study go to: http://www.bizcreditzone.com
For further information contact:
# # #