Hartford, Connecticut (PRWEB) December 13, 2005
UP Aerospace, Inc. the world’s premier supplier of low-cost, space-access services, establishes another first: Providing the general public and private enterprise with round-trip space flights for virtually any kind of payload.
Payloads can be up to 110 pounds and 7 feet long. Payloads fly on UP Aerospace’s exclusive SpaceLoft™ XL rocket well beyond the earth’s atmosphere and into space. SpaceLoft™ sub-orbital space flights have apogees of 72 to 140 miles.
Typical payload opportunities for companies include:
- Unique “space-flown” merchandise.
- One-of-a-kind commemorative items.
- The possibility to transform ordinary food and beverage ingredients into “cosmic” constituent ingredients for mass-marketed foodstuffs and beverages.
- Out-of-this-world product launches (literally!) dovetailed with unique advertising and marketing campaigns.
For scientists, the space flight provides:
- Ultra-low-cost platform for space-related research.
- Space-access panels that can fully expose cameras, sensors, collectors, etc. to the space environment.
- A wide range of micro-gravity research possibilities.
- The opportunity to release payloads and experiments from the vehicle into space.
UP Aerospace provides round-trip, space-transportation services for a fraction of the cost of traditional space-flight options. Complete, fully supported space flights -- with on-land payload recovery -- are as low as $25,000.
Immediate space-flight opportunities are available -- including on the upcoming scheduled March 27, 2006 space launch that will inaugurate the New Mexico Spaceport. At least two additional space launches are planned for 2006. Up to 30 launch opportunities are scheduled for 2007, 2008, and beyond.
Find out how affordable a space mission can be. Visit http://www.upaerospace.com for mission and vehicle details. Or contact UP Aerospace at 860.673.2502.