“Remo” Makes Your Mobile Phone Into a PDA
Accessing your Email, Contacts, and Appointment Calendar from Your Desktop Making Your Phone an Affordable Alternative to Complex, Expensive, & Bulky PDA's or Smart Phone Devices.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) December 16, 2005
Remoba Inc., developer of software solutions for mobile phones, releases its latest build of “Remo”. Remo is a software application that provides access to email, contacts, and calendar on every day mobile phones with synchronizing capabilities to your personal or corporate computer. Remo is compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, and Palm Desktop software. The email application accepts POP, POP3, and IMAP formats as well as any internet based e-mail account such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and gMail. With Remo, regular mobile phones become high-end PDA/Smart Phones for a fraction of the cost.
The Key Features of Remo are:
- Easy to install, little to no IT support, no upfront fees, and no annual contracts
- Get emails from up to ten different e-mail accounts, including corporate POP, POP3, IMAP, and free internet based email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and gMail.
- Receive, read, compose, forward, reply, organize into subfolders, and delete emails
- Capable of storing 50 customized Quick Messages with 22 ready to use messages provided by Remo
- Integration with your email address book. No need to manually type in an email address, just pull it up in contacts and hit send.
- Access to an unlimited number of contacts from your personal or corporate computer to your mobile phone and vise versa.
- View, update, or delete events from your personal electronic calendar when and where you need it.
- Receive text alerts before meetings or other important events such as birthdays or anniversaries
- Search and call contacts by last name, first name, company name, e-mail address, or any combination by highlighting and pressing dial.
- Access more than just phone numbers: get e-mail and personal addresses, company names, or anything in the notes field.
- “Two way sync”: Back up the existing calendar and contacts from your mobile phone to your personal or corporate computer and download the new calendar and contacts from your personal or corporate computer straight to your mobile phone at the same time.
- For security, Remo supports corporate firewalls, various proxy configurations, and up to 128-bit SSL data encryption to prevent interception of data. E-mails stay on the original server and are not permanently downloaded to your mobile phone
“Remo is a perfect cost and time saving solution for a gadget-cluttered world. From the student who wants to keep in contact with their friends to the business professional who needs mobile accessibility to their e-mails, calendar, and contacts when on the go, Remo is the perfect alternative to bulky PDA’s or Smart Phones” says Guru Thalapaneni, President & CEO of Remoba Inc. Remo is available at Verizon Wireless and many other mobile phone carriers. Verizon customers may download Remo from the Get-It-Now section. For more information about Remo, please visit http://www.remoba.com/remo.html
About Remoba Inc.
Remoba, with headquarters in Santa Clara, California (Silicon Valley), develops affordable software solutions for mobile phones that provide secure access to critical data and information. Remoba’s goal is to provide simple to use software solutions for busy mobile professionals and consumers whose lifestyles demand constant connectivity to e-mail, electronic calendars, and their contacts without cost-prohibitive proprietary devices. For more information please visit http://www.remoba.com.