Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 14, 2005
It has been called the “year of the boot” according to many fashion experts. And now, several weeks into the winter boot buying season, there are some clear trends that are catching on for both men and women. Here is a collection of Shoebuy.com’s most popular boot styles for this season.
With comfort being a high priority this season, women are opting for more squared or rounded toe boxes rather than the traditional pointed toe boxes. There is also less focus on high heels. Flat boots, especially equestrian-styles, are a hot commodity for the colder months as they are fashionable enough to complement any winter outfit, yet sturdy enough to wear when it’s icy outside. Since this season is all about embellishment, there is a lot of fur (both real and faux) being seen on women’s boots as well.
- Naturalizer Vander is a versatile tailored, knee-high boot, with a 2” heel. The inside zipper provides easy on/off access, while the slightly tapered square toe is roomy and comfortable.
- The Minnetonka Front Lace Boot is this season’s knee-high fringe boot. It is made of soft suede leather with cushioned insoles and laces up the front of the boot.
- Stylish Merrell Primo Chill Massif keeps your feet warm and dry in wet and sloppy conditions, and features this season’s popular sheepskin lining.
- Tommy Hilfiger’s Nanette boots have great style and a flexible rubber sole/padded footbed too offer comfort during your work day, or evenings out.
- The Born Champlain boots allow you to stay ahead of the fashion curve while you’re hiking or walking through the city.
Women aren’t the only ones jumping on the boot bandwagon. Men, too, are realizing the versatility and functionality a good pair of boots can provide. From rugged urban boots, which can be worn with jeans or slacks, to high-fashion dress boots, a favorite with tailored suits and dress pants, there is a style to fit every man.
- Rockport Lakota is an example of a great urban boot, a casual style that is slowly becoming a men’s wardrobe staple. The Lakota features a padded collar and tongue to prevent blisters, as well as a hydro-shield construction to keep feet warm and dry.
- The Giorgio Brutini Baby Calf is stylish with an inside zipper and Cuban heel.
- Florsheim Duke dress boots ride high on the fashion best-sellers list. There is a side zipper for on-and-off convenience and supple kidskin leather upper.
- Havana Joe boots continue to gain popularity with their rugged casual look. Recent episodes of Desperate Housewives have shown the men of Wisteria Lane wearing Havana Joes.
- Timberland Hiking Boots are rugged and dependable. Not only are they engineered for comfort and all day support, but they’re stylish as well.
Shoebuy.com makes it easy to find the perfect boot for any consumer with over 2,400 boot styles ranging in price from less than $30 to more than $430.
Why else is Shoebuy.com such a great place to buy boots?
- Free Shipping
- Free Returns
- No Sales Tax
- 110% Price Guarantee
- Secure Purchasing
- Live Customer Service
Shoebuy.com is the largest retailer on the Internet focused on all categories of footwear and related apparel. Shoebuy.com has partnerships with more than 250 manufacturers and represents over 400,000 products from top brands including adidas, Aerosoles, Allen-Edmonds, Bass, Born, Bostonian, Brooks, Clarks England, Dexter, Dockers, Donald J Pliner, Dr. Martens, Fila, Florsheim, Franco Sarto, Hush Puppies, Johnston & Murphy, K-Swiss, Keds, Mephisto, Merrell, Mezlan, New Balance, Reebok, Rockport, Sebago, Skechers, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, Via Spiga, and many more. Shoebuy.com also operates Bagsbuy.com, which represents all categories of bags including handbags, backpacks, luggage, baby gear, briefcases and laptop bags.
(617) 451-2929 Ext. 256
# # #