Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 17, 2005
Rio World Class LLC. today announced the launch of Earth Contest. Using Google Earth’s new satellite imagery-based mapping product, we've created the world's biggest interactive game.
Key features of Earth Contest include:
· Free, fun, educational and challenging game
· Ultimate online challenge to beat the GameMaster
· Clues and interaction with other players from around the globe
· Online basic tutorial and clues via podcasts and blogs
· Fast and dynamic game play with hours of online fun
· Over 100,000 possible locations to find clues and solve puzzles
· Team play available and encouraged to advance in the game
· Chance to advance to the BIG GAME where players compete for big prizes
· One of the largest and most complex online games that has ever existed!
“When Google Earth was first launched, we were blown away by the potential. It inspired us to create a dynamic and challenging armchair travel game where the possibilities are endless,” said Nick Passig, CEO, Earth Contest. “Earth Contest utilizes Google’s free software (download available at http://earth.google.com ) to create a unique and compelling experience for users worldwide.”
For users who are interested in more advanced game play (or simply become addicted to Earth Contest) the BIG GAME, scheduled to launch at midnight January 2006, is a completely virtual world with thousands more locations to discover. To win, players must solve mysteries, complete puzzles, and travel around the globe to defeat The GameMaster.
Can you beat the GameMaster?
About Earth Contest.
Earth Contest is a fun and innovative online game experience that connects people from around the world. Created in late Summer 2005 by Rio World Class, Earth Contest is a free, fun, challenging and educational game. Earth Contest is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with "spies" and "watchers" throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
For more information on the Earth Contest experience, please visit http://www.earthcontest.com.
Earth Contest is a trademark of Rio World Class, LLC
All other company and product names are trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
# # #