Napa, CA (PRWEB) December 17, 2005
According to the National Retail Federation (NRF) Americans will be spending $738.11 on holiday gifts this year. Thanks to the site http://www.bizymoms.com, moms are learning how to tap into that market to make some of that money this Christmas.
Thanks to Bizymoms.com, Lee Ann Howes, owner of Kids Keepsakes, has learned how to create special personalized letters for kids from Santa. Howes Purchased a Bizyletter career kit from Bizymoms in November and is already making money. Howes is already getting thank you’s from satisfied customers like the following, "The girls loved the letters! They were so thrilled and excited, they could concentrate on nothing after reading them. Lee, you are doing a great thing for all kids this Christmas. Thanks."
Last week during a live Bizymoms.com teleconference, Liz Folger, founder of Bizymoms.com gave away a Bizymoms Welcome Service Career kit. The winner was Caroline Parsons from South Carolina. Parsons says, “ I am absolutely thrilled to be the winner. I have wanted to have my own business for many years and this is a dream come true. Santa definitely came early this year.”
http://www.bizymoms.com offers the 12 ways to make money this Christmas.
· Holiday Decorating (For Homes and Offices)
· Offer a Christmas light installing and uninstalling service.
· Make and sell warm, no sew, Snugglie blankets.
· Have a Christmas Open house at your home. Invite local crafters and artists to display their work. Work on a commission basis.
· Start A Santa Letter Business
· Offer your catering services for parties and Holiday dinners.
· Bake Holiday cakes, pies and cookies.
· Offer a Gift Buying Service (for those who can’t get out and do Christmas Shopping)
· Make your specialty arts and crafts to sell.
· Offer a gift-wrapping service.
· Start a clean-up service for after Holiday parties and events.
· Paint Christmas and Holiday themes on business windows.
Bizymoms.com believes there is no better time than the present to make money from home. Folger explains, “If you have a passion and a talent for something, there will be people out there willing to pay you for it. Love what you do, and the money will follow.”
For more information about the Christmas business ideas listed above visit: http://www.bizymoms.com where you can find hundreds of money making ideas that will make you money during the holidays and in the new year.
# # #