Park Ridge, IL (PRWEB) December 18, 2005
The Obaji Nu-Derm System uses a unique combination of active and prescription ingredients (including Tretinoin and Hydroquinone 4 percent) to maximize penetration to all skin layers. The specific Obaji dosage and frequency are determined and monitored by a physician, according to your individual and unique skin condition, specific skin care needs and lifestyle.
The Obaji System triggers a Therapeutic Cascade that:
- Increases cellular turnover of abundant, healthy keratinocytes, pushing fresh cells to the surface more quickly and promoting old cells to exfoliate faster.
- Suppresses melanocyte production reversing and preventing hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes the even distribution of melanin, eliminating unwanted dark patches and age spots.
- Repairs intracellular transcription of keratinocytes, producing healthy, uniform cells for better skin structure.
- Stimulates fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin formation, resulting in stronger, more resilient skin.
- Increases GAG synthesis, providing natural hydration and necessary nutrients to the epidermis.
- Increases angiogenesis, improving blood flow.
The Obaji Nu-Derm System is best for patients who are willing to commit to a comprehensive skin care protocol and will tolerate side effects. The best candidates for starting Obaji skin rejuvenation system also can be identified by the following:
- Concerned about mild to severe photodamage.
- Want to eliminate sun or age spots and have hyperpigmentation.
- Have fine lines, wrinkles and laxity.
- Experience adult acne.
Please call us at 847.696.9900 for a skin consultation and/or Obaji Skin Care product recommendations.