Redondo Beach, CA (PRWEB) December 20, 2005
California Health (http://www.calheath.com) -- makers of premium vitamins and supplements -- would like to remind everyone to have a safe and healthy holiday season. The holidays can be stressful and indulgent but by following these healthy suggestions, it is possible to reduce stress and improve mental and physical well-being.
1. Get organized. Santa makes a list for a reason. Write down everything, prioritize it, and think strategically. Spread out errands over several days to eliminate last minute trips to the mall. If possible, delegate tasks to family and friends.
2. Prevent flu. Take California Health Vitamin C to boost immune system before flu symptoms start. This is especially good when traveling. No telling what other passengers are carrying on.
3. Always designate a driver when party-going or book a hotel room nearby. Check online hotel sites within 24 hours for great last–minute deals.
4. Go easy on alcohol -- alternate a soda or water between drinks. This will maintain hydration and decrease the chance of hangovers too.
5. Get plenty of rest. People tend to overdo it during the holidays and lose sleep. California Health Melatonin is a natural way to get much needed rest. It’s also great for preventing jetlag.
6. Get plenty of exercise. Take the stairs at the mall rather than the escalator and park far away from mall entrance (there may be no choice.) Adding just a little more exercise will help to burn off those holiday treats.
7. Eat smaller portions. It’s difficult to resist holiday treats, however it is possible to eat without overdoing it. California Health Hoodia 500 is a natural, safe, vegetarian stimulant-free herb that helps the body curb appetite and aid in weight loss. Hoodia 500 is made of 100% South African Hoodia Gordonii (not extract.)
8. Designate a referee for family gatherings. Avoid family squabbles if you can, but if it’s unavoidable, designate a referee. Have family members nominate a ref at the beginning and take a vote. The process will add humor and perhaps prevent the uncomfortable situations of years past.
9. Plan an escape. Designate a place you to retreat so as to decompress and unwind. It could be the bathtub, the gym, the spa, or the back yard. Just remember to take time for personal health.
10. Go nuts. Fill candy dishes with walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, macadamias and pistachios. These delicious snacks are crowd-pleasing alternatives to chocolate and contain Omega 3 fats that are good for the heart.
California Health premium vitamins and supplements make great stocking stuffers. Order any product at http://www.cahealth.com now and receive a 20% discount. Simply enter the discount code C122005 during checkout and receive 20% off your order. Discount good through January 31, 2006.
About California Health:
California Health Products, Inc. manufactures California Health premium brand of vitamins and supplements, which have been developed to embody the healthy California lifestyle. The Lancaster, California-based company was founded in 1993 with a mission to enhance the health and well-being of consumers by promoting the California lifestyle. California Health products are available online at http://www.calheath.com, domestic airports and retail locations worldwide. Every California Health product contains absolutely no artificial flavors, no salt and no starch. http://www.calhealth.com
# # #