Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) December 23, 2005
Hampden Group, Inc., (OTC: HPNG), a financial services company specializing in sub-prime loan programs, today announced that it has launched HampdenGroupInc.com, a new corporate website designed to provide the latest information about the company, the services provided, and the people in charge.
The site also features:
- A broad overview of the company including a fact sheet, historical timeline, the management team, the board of advisors and the company’s mission and values.
- A comprehensive review of the services offered, including consumer cash advances, vehicle title loans, third-party financing programs for auto dealerships, and cash advance outsourcing service for Professional Employer Organizations (PEO’s), employers and payroll processing companies.
- A newsroom section containing all the latest press releases issued by the company, press coverage, industry related news, and a calendar of events.
- A section covering frequently asked question about the company and its services.
- A detailed investor relations’ section featuring a daily stock chart for the company and information about stock transfers.
“Our goal in designing this website was to provide our customers, partners and investors with current information about the company and the services we provide,” said Randy Humphrey, CEO of the Hampden Group. “Since taking over the management of Hampden Group in August of this year, we have been focusing on improving the accuracy and timeliness of data being released by the company. We see this website as an excellent tool for sharing information and communicating our vision”
The Hampden Group Corporate Website can be accessed through either one of the following domain names;
About Hampden Group, Inc.
Hampden Group, Inc. (HGI) (OTC PK: HPNG) founded in 2004, is a publicly traded financial services company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. HGI owns and operates several Internet websites providing short-term financing in the lucrative sub-prime loan market. The Hampden Group is currently engaged in the business of funding payday loans/cash advances, auto title loans, providing 3rd party financing programs for independent auto dealerships, and cash advance outsourcing for Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs), employers, and payroll processing companies.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements:
Certain statements made in this press release are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding the plans and objectives of management for future operations and anticipated results of operations. For this purpose, any statements contained herein or incorporated herein that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words, “believes”, “anticipates”, “proposes”, “plans”, “expects”, and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements made in this press release are based on current expectations that involve numerous risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to those that might be described herein. Although the Company believes that its assumptions are reasonable, any of the assumptions could prove inaccurate.
# # #