Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 25, 2005
eVideoDirectory™ has just launched its revolutionary patent-pending online directory, which combines the visual strength of video with the networking capabilities of blogging into a dynamic marketing tool. This 'yellow pages on steroids' platform, is especially suited to communities and web entrepreneurs who would like to capitalize on these trends.
“We designed our directory to capitalize on recent internet capabilities including video, blogging and vertical search, a Google-type search for niche markets. The Kelsey Group indicates local search revenues could exceed $20 billion, or about 20 percent of all Web search activity, by 2009. Our mission is to help our clients take advantage of these new online marketing trends with an inexpensive and easy-to-use marketing tool”, said Rita Wilhelm, president of 30 Second Media, LLC. “It’s all about ‘findability’. Internet author, Dave Taylor states that if you aren’t findable on the web, you don’t exist. Our directory gets businesses found!”
Wilhelm cited stats to back up her excitement: “A Lightningcast study has shown that 80% of consumers said they would be more likely to buy from a website with a video commercial than a company that did not have one.”
EMarketer projects that spending on online video ads in the U.S. will increase from $225 million in 2005 to $385 million in 2006, up 71%.
Then Wilhelm added, “Business Week says ‘Blogs will change your business’. Their advice to business is ‘Catch up or catch you later.’”
eVideoDirectory’s applications are flexible enough to accommodate communities such as chambers of commerce, associations, as well as tradeshows, non-profits, local yellow pages, industry yellow pages, newspapers, employment agencies, modeling agencies, etc.
- The directory is designed to be a profit center for communities that offer this service to their clients or members. They set the price, and the billing is automated.
- Listing members update their own listing through their own easy to use control panel.
- Listing members may add video, photos and descriptions to their listing.
- Listing members may each have their own ‘blog’ tool, which they can use to network within the community, and outside the community.
- 30 Second Media provides ongoing education to the community and its members, so that everyone within that community is effectively using the tools to maximize their exposure.
# # #