Miami, FL (PRWEB) December 30, 2005
Elite Coaching Group LLC has declared January 1st: “New Year's Resolution Dissolution Day” for aspiring solo-professionals.
Sandra Baptist a.k.a. The Vision Queen™ and President of Elite Coaching Group urges solo-professionals that run service businesses to spend the first day of the new year creating their vision of what their ideal business looks like in 3 months, 9 months, 1 year and 3 years. “Forget New Year's Resolutions” she says. “They almost never work and are a complete waste of time.”
Baptist, a life and business coach practicing internationally, suggests that solo-professionals can effortlessly increase their chances of success in their businesses by 300 percent by designing a powerful and exciting 3-year vision.
To help her clients focus on and create a thrilling vision, Baptist teaches a few ways to get started:
· Starting January 1 2006, make the decision to stop making resolutions each year.
· Over the period of a week, take some quiet time. If the business needs to close for that period, do so. Turn off the cell phone and have assistants or voicemail take messages.
· Grab a journal or a simple note pad and throughout the week, listen to personal thoughts.
· Ask questions about how to triple business. Don't worry about the answers, they will come.
· Think about values. Does the business resonate with positive values?
· What would someone love to accomplish in their business and in life?
· Get into a total dream state, where everything desired can be accomplished.
· As someone starts to receive the answers to their questions and as they start to dream, write these down. These will become the vision and the basis for your monthly goals.
· From this exercise complete an inspiring and motivating vision for the business.
· This vision must be written in present tense as if it is already happening.
· When the week is over, notice what happens. Events and people will begin to show up in your life that will fulfil the vision and help with your dreams.
Through an 8-step system she developed, Baptist teaches solo-professionals to stop struggling and start attracting the ideal solutions to their businesses.
For More Information Contact:
Tel: (800) 666-4754