Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) May 31, 2005
The weddings at all-inclusive Iberostar resorts becoming increasingly popular ever year. Why are so many people getting married in Mexico and the Caribbean? Mainly because it is easy, no stress, cost effective, beautiful backdrops, very romantic and unique. All inclusive Iberostar hotels offer flexible wedding packages for a very nominal cost.
The lush gardens and white sands of Iberostar resorts provide an ideal setting for couples to tie the knot. All-inclusive service with all the exclusivity and elegance offered by Iberostar resorts will make your wedding truly stress-free event. You'll have lifelong memories of the fresh smell of the salt air, the sound of the ocean, that sunset toast with sand between your toes and the refreshing tropical breeze. From elegant and simple to elaborate with a Mexican or Caribbean flair, flexible wedding packages and dedicated Iberostar staff make it easy to create weddings made in heaven.
Iberostar weddings are great for:
- Brides and Grooms that want to elope, and get away from the headaches and stress and expense of a modern day traditional wedding
- Brides and Grooms that have had a church wedding and are looking for something different this time
- Couples taking families and friends to celebrate, experience the ultimate bonding weekend, and have lasting memories
- Couples wanting to do something different
Are you having a second wedding? Want to make it special, and different? And include the honeymoon? Then Iberostar wedding is a great option for you.
You can plan your Iberostar weddings in less than an hour. All you have to do is show up and say "I DO". Caribbean & Mexico weddings are legal ceremonies. Your marriage license will be honored worldwide. Weddings at Iberostar have no stress and "no problems". Iberostar resorts have dedicated beach wedding coordinators on property to help you with everything you desire.
The average cost of a modern day wedding is between $20,000 and $50,000. The average Iberostar honeymoon wedding package is just over $1,000.00. A full week in the islands staying at an all-inclusive resort usually costs between $1,200.00 and $1,800.00. If you want to spend $50,000.00, just fly your friends and family down to enjoy your wedding day with you. All inclusive vacation packages with air and a 3 - 7night stay usually cost from $700.00 to $1,800.00 per person.
Basic Inclusions for your Iberostar Wedding:
- The wedding package includes a ceremony for a wedding party of up to eight people
- Children under 16 are free of charge.
- Accommodations are not included
- The ceremony is held at the resort's wedding pavilion, which is surrounded by colorfully planted gardens
- Licensed Marriage Official
- Decorated Location
- Witnesses if needed
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Bouquet for the Bride and Boutonniere for the groom
- Cake and Champagne
When you want anything private (except the wedding and champagne/cake reception) you will incur additional charges.
Popular Extra Inclusions for your Iberostar
Wedding (additional charges apply):
- Photography and Videography Packages
- Live Music
- Private Dinners
- Extra Flowers
- Day Passes for guests to attend that are staying elsewhere
- Private Tours
- Personalized Momentos
- Spa Packages
- Day pass for Non-Iberostar guests US$ 50
- Night pass for Non-Iberostar guests US$ 35
- Extra person US$ 15-17 (incl. Tax and service charge)
After the wedding, Iberostar resorts are the perfect place for the couple to enjoy a private honeymoon. A wide array of activities is available to http://www.iberostar.info Iberostar guests. Activities include sailing, windsurfing, sea kayaking, and snorkeling, as well as tennis, beach volleyball, basketball and an extensive gymnasium.
Iberostar lovers can visit unofficial discussion board. To learn more about Iberostar forum or to join the community for free, visit http://www.iberostar-board.com