Petaluma, CA (PRWEB) December 9, 2005
GM PhotoStore welcomes the holiday season with customized GM PhotoGifts. All of the images on the GM PhotoStore web site can now be printed on seven great gift and novelty items. From coffee cups to a wall clock, each one is custom printed with the auto enthusiast’s favorite car.
Customers can choose from practical and fun gift ideas, then customize them by selecting their favorite GM photo from over thousands of high-quality digitally printed images available at the GM PhotoStore website, http://www.gmphotostore.com. The image will then be custom printed on the item and shipped directly to the customer. These unique and personalized gifts allow car collectors and enthusiasts to show off their favorite automobiles around their home, office or while traveling.
“These are truly one-of-a-kind gifts that our customers love,” says Jim Meyer, Managing Director at GM PhotoStore. “This holiday friends and family can be sure they are buying a gift that will be treasured. We will be offering these types of items year round as part of our on demand printing program.”
These great customizable products are available:
- Ceramic Mug. This 11 oz ceramic mug perfect for hot beverages.
- Wall Clock. This 9-inch battery powered wall clock is a great home or office gift.
- Stainless Steel Travel Mug. Just the thing for those on the go, this travel mug features a spill proof lid and fits into standard vehicle cup holders.
- Playing Cards. This custom card deck comes in a gift tin with matching image.
- Puzzle Tins. This 10" x 14" puzzle that comes in a matching photo tin.
- Mouse Pad. These custom mouse pads are a full 8-inches by 9-inches in size. Great for the office or home.
- Presentation Crystal. This beautiful Presentation Crystal will feature an etched image of your favorite vehicle. Make it a true keepsake by adding a special text message or VIN number.
About GM PhotoStore
GM PhotoStore's web site was launched in May 2003 as a consumer web site offering on demand printed digital images from the GM Media Archive. The site offers thousands of images from General Motor's rich heritage. These include not only it is automobiles and trucks, but also pictures of its employees, offices, and factories throughout history. The PhotoStore is the perfect place for the automobile enthusiast to browse, shop, reminisce and complete their collections of GM photos.
About Mall Services Group
Mall Services Group professionally manages e-commerce sites featuring branded license merchandise. Current clients include Chevrolet and Pontiac and their web sites, http://www.chevymall.com and http://www.pontiacmall.com.
101 H Street, Suite N
Petaluma, CA 94952
Phone 707-766-6391 x118
# # #