Whistler, BC, CAN (PRWEB) November 10, 2006
Whistler prepares for the winter season with early bird Whistler vacation rentals and November entertainment options. Party and dining options are virtually limitless this year, and Payette recommends these as the top picks:
- Bearfoot Bistro after Party: Moulin Rouge - This year's after party at the Bearfoot Bistro in Whistler may leave the previous legendary Masquerave behind in the Cornucopia history books. Although the Moulin Rouge theme is new, some things remain the same with live entertainment, painted human artwork, wine, bubbly, caviar, chocolate and other mouth-watering delights from some of Canada's best restaurants including Lumeire, Vij's, Cioppino's, Bin 941 and Tojo's.
- DiVine Soul After Party - This hottest new Whistler addition, to be held at the Garibaldi Lift Company (GLC), is set to provide a decadent oasis of sweet desserts and entertainment. This Whistler evening of Urban Motown meets Memphis with a twist of circus will feature live music by R&B sensations, The Mike Henry Band, plus handmade chocolates, coffee, award-winning wines from the Glenugie Winery and much more.
- Araxi's After Party: Bubbles, Jazz & the Sea - One of the top rated Whistler restaurants steps up for another great evening. Araxi will spoil guests with 12 types of chilled champagne and sparkling wine, martinis, smooth jazz and seafood, plus an added surprise for the evening perhaps in honour of the restaurant's 25th Anniversary.
- ARTrageous - The 11th annual Art Bash, to be held at Dusty's this year, will kick off the Whistler weekend on Thursday with a night of performances, visual arts and music. ARTrageous will be the perfect evening for those keen to celebrate Whistler's vibrant culture.
- Whistler Winemaker Dinners - This year sets a record with 13 of Whistler's renowned fine-dining establishment's partnered with select wineries set to present a masterful meal designed to compliment the featured wine. This year's sell out's so far include: Apres with Zefina Wines and the Bearfoot Bistro's Homage to Jacques Perrin.
- The Luncheon Series - This series returns year after year providing the perfect blend of fine Whistler restaurants and wineries in select Whistler mansions. Women, Wine & Books: Literary Luncheon will have a theme based on the book 'Ms. Acott's E-mail', written by Kit Bakke. Bakke will be on hand to mingle and enjoy the excellent wines from Sumac Ridge Estate Winery and cuisine from Vancouver's hottest new restaurant, Nu. As well, Glowbal & Beam Wines Estates have come together to present the COAST restaurant executive chef Sean Riley and head winemaker Mick Schroeter as they take you through a delicious pairing of food and wines. (Tourism Whistler News Release TourismWhistler.com)
ResortQuest Whistler is offering Early Bird Specials until November 30th, 2006. ResortQuest Whistler has everything from hotel suites to five bedroom Whistler vacation rentals in some of the most favourable locations in Whistler: in the Village, Ski-in/ Ski Out and out in the surrounding nature.
ResortQuest, one of the nation's leading vacation rentals hospitality and resort real estate companies, provides a one-stop resource in North America's premier resort destinations, ResortQuest.com. ResortQuest is the largest marketer and management company of vacation condominiums and vacation rentals in the U.S. and Canada, based on a portfolio of nearly 17,000 vacation rental properties, including ocean front rentals and ski vacations, with a combined real estate value estimated at approximately $7 billion. ResortQuest Real Estate is one of the nation's leading real estate companies focusing exclusively on resort properties, offering superior brokerage services in the country's premier beach, ski and golf destinations. ResortQuest employs more than 4,000 people and is owned and operated by Gaylord Entertainment Co. (NYSE: GET), one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the hospitality and entertainment industries, based in Nashville, Tenn., that also owns and operates Gaylord Hotels and the Grand Ole Opry. For more information, visit ResortQuest.com or GaylordEntertainment.com.
# # #