San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 2, 2006
Fornux® Technologies, the brand new high-quality scientific software producers for the Microsoft® Windows platform are pleased to announce the release of Fornux® PowerCalc-GX 3.0.
Fornux® PowerCalc-GX is a powerful calculator offering college students everything from complex calculations to quality graphics helping you to resolve any problem very quickly. Intelligent, fast and precise, Fornux® PowerCalc-GX is ultimately designed for ease of use with advanced logical, scientific, statistical, vector and linear algebra operations. Why anyone would need to spend more than a $100 for expensive handheld devices to cipher standard arithmetic or lab experiments while so many people possess a computer or laptop. Stop throwing your money and time away learning advanced software for standard and complex computations and start to impress your superiors, colleagues and yourself right over.
Very compact, easy to use and nice looking, Fornux® PowerCalc-GX covers everything from high school to college level. The price is incredibly low for the number of features it contains and outdoes any competition.
Fornux® PowerCalc-GX includes essential and distinguished features such as:
- Intelligent operator positioning
- Expressions with implicit multiplications (e.g. "2pr^2")
- Up to 60 decimal places of precision
- Easy to read documentation covering everything
- Mixed & improper fraction data types
- Logical operators, negation, shifts and modulus
- Vector algebra operations including dot and cross products
- Linear algebra such as matrix inverses, determinants and supports matrices of fractions
- Linear, logarithmic, exponential & power regressions
- Constant term, regression coefficient, correlation coefficient
- Tree-like variable lookups: if b = a and a = 1 then b will return 1
- Standard deviation functions: variance(), variancemle(), etc.
- Unlimited user defined statistical operations
- 2D and 3D graphical representation of functions and solutions
- Histograms and scatter plots with smart formatting
- Zoom commands
- Tracing capabilities (trace the coordinates along the graphs)
- Professional report builder
- Complete printing functionality
New is this release:
- Smart graphics range formatting
- Linear algebra operations including determinants & inverses
- Vectors & matrices editors
- View results as a graphic, worksheet and spreadsheet simultaneously
- And much more features are available…
Fornux® PowerCalc-GX is only $14.95 for the Student Edition and $29.00 per copy for its Commercial Edition. The Student Edition registration key is valid for 1 computer only and the Commercial Edition can be installed over larger networks with lower prices. Furthermore the upgrades are free. To get more information, try the demo version or order from: http://www.fornux.com/calculator/purchase.html.
About Fornux® Technologies
Fornux® Technologies is a California based company with developers in North America. Its main development team is made up of experienced programmers, who have extensive experience in software development for the Microsoft® Windows and Linux® platforms, and have backgrounds in mathematics and computer science. Visit http://www.fornux.com/ for more information.