Durham, NC (PRWEB) January 3, 2006
Bronto Software, Inc., a leading provider of email marketing software, recently launched its Winter 2005 Release, further improving the company’s intuitive web-based application. This software release includes new features to help marketers maintain a consistent “look and feel” with custom web landing pages and to extend tracking beyond email to their website. Additionally, Bronto’s Winter 2005 Release makes it easier for marketers to manage the replies from their email campaigns.
Bronto’s Winter 2005 Release includes:
- Clickstream Tracking. Bronto’s new clickstream tracking feature allows marketers to follow an email recipient’s click path from an email to their website. Marketers can leverage these metrics to optimize their website for more online conversions. When used in conjunction with Bronto’s conversion tracking, clickstream tracking can help identify the most valuable contacts on a marketer’s email list.
- Custom Web Landing Pages. Bronto upgraded the tools for designing web landing pages. Email marketers can now apply Cascading Style Sheets to design landing pages that share the “look and feel” of their website and branded marketing collateral.
- Inbox Message Replies. With the previous software release, Bronto added the ability to track replies to messages sent with Sender ID and DomainKeys. The new release extends this functionality to collect replies in the client’s Bronto account, making all email marketing results (tracking data and replies) accessible in one convenient place -- saving time and eliminating confusion.
- Redesigned Home Tab. Bronto redesigned the Home Tab, the start page for a Bronto account, with new quick links which allow for more efficient navigation and improved usability. The quick links make it easy to access recently viewed lists and segments, product updates, sent messages, and announcements from Bronto. Additionally, the redesigned Home Tab loads substantially faster for marketers with large contact databases.
- Client Controlled Billing. Clients can now manage billing changes and account upgrades through the convenience of their Bronto account.
“We are excited about the Winter 2005 Release,” stated Bronto Software President Joe Colopy. “Bronto is focused on continuously improving our product and the user experience to help email marketers do their job better. Clickstream tracking, customizable web landing pages, reply management tools and other new features work together to meet that goal.”
About Bronto Software, Inc.
Bronto Software is a leading email marketing software company with more than 450 clients across North America and Europe. Organizations use Bronto's web-based software to manage email contact lists for sending email newsletters, email surveys and other communications. Features include automated email list management, email templates, list segmentation, custom web forms, RSS support, clickstream and real-time tracking of mailings. Bronto’s web-based email marketing application incorporates Sender ID and DomainKeys email authentication technologies. Privately-owned, Bronto Software was founded in 2002 by two former Red Hat executives and is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina. For more information please visit http://bronto.com/pr or contact Melissa Adams in Bronto PR @ (919) 226-9363 x. 111.
# # #