Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 4, 2006
How can singles attract their Perfect Match in 2006? Liz Kelly, Dating Coach and Author, shares proven marketing strategies for singles in the hot new release of Smart Man Hunting (Kensington, January 2006). “With over 100 million singles in the US, and 50 million dating online, we're actually living in the best time to date and find a mate,” says Kelly.
Smart Man Hunting is about positioning yourself for dating success. Based on Liz's corporate background in marketing, she is helping singles define their key selling points, pass a 60-second screening test and target market their type. She offers Smart Dating Services such as Profile Makeovers, online photo critiques, one-on-one consultations, and a new audio CD, "How to Find Love Online."
Smart Man Hunting's Marketing Strategies
1. Define Brand U - Define your Key Selling Points
2. Add Sex Appeal to your Style - Pass a 60-Second Screening Test
3. Target Market your Type - Attract the Dates You Desire
1. Define Brand U: Singles are defining their key selling points using Smart Man Hunting's new marketing strategies. Liz recommends highlighting unique and desirable characteristics when meeting potential dates online, at a party or at the grocery store. Whether it's cooking gourmet meals, running marathons or being a top Sales Executive, Liz trains singles to deliver their elevator pitch with confidence.
2. Add Sex Appeal to your Style: Liz has gotten into the minds of men and shares their secret 60-second screening test for women. It may sound shallow, but men are honestly making a Go/No Go decision in under a minute. Dating Coach Kelly shares what men are watching and how to dress for success. Her new Style Makeover section includes tips for how to enhance your presentation based on Bachelor Surveys, Beauty Tips from Beverly Hills, plus profile photo tips for how to put your best face online.
3. Target Market your Type: Just like the acronyms that you find in a corporation, Liz has a new shorthand for singles with 26 A-Z codes for the main personality types. Based on these new definitions, she is helping singles identify their type. Singles are using different approaches to attract an All Sports Fanatic (ASF) who cheers for the same teams versus a Tasmanian Traveler (TT) who can take them on worldly adventures. Based on their type, Liz shares where to go and what to say to find the right mate.
Smart Results Help Singles Succeed
These smart dating spins have increased internet dating profile responses by 500%. Liz developed this winning formula based on personally testing 10 dating sites, coaching hundreds of singles, and interviewing thousands. She shares what works and what doesn't with daters to help singles make great love happen.
•"Liz, I was receiving 1-2 responses per day and since implementing the profile changes, the responses have increased to 6-8 per day! It is not the quantity that has impressed me the most, but the quality of the profiles. I am truly amazed and grateful for your helpful suggestions. Thank you, Cecelia, 38, New York, NY"
- "Liz is awesome! I took her advice and read her book, "SMART Man Hunting." Not only did I become a smart man hunter, I became a fiance and will be married in a year! Liz, you're a Godsend! Thanks a million." Gretchen, 34, Los Angeles, CA
BIO: Liz H. Kelly is a Dating Coach and Author of "Smart Man Hunting: The Fast-Track Dating Guide for Finding Mr. Right," who helps singles boost their numbers, ego and odds of finding a Perfect Match. Her work has been featured on FOX News, Lifetime and BBC Radio, along with being in USA Today, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and The Chicago Tribune. She is a Contributing Writer for Yahoo!Personals, John Gray PhD's MarsVenus.com and Smart Woman magazine.
Producers...Call Liz today (310-463-4130) to schedule a fun and timely interview for singles seeking love in the new year! Her "Find New Love in the New Year" strategy is now posted on Yahoo!Personals. Visit: http://www.smartmanhunting.com
# # #