Seattle, WA (PRWEB) January 3, 2006
In celebration of five years of publishing online, Jake Ludington is giving away his brand new Xbox 360.
So how does someone get this Xbox 360 gift? Simple. Talk about Jake. Blog about Jake. Podcast about Jake. Write about one of Jake's hacks that solve a problem. On 1 February 2006, Jake will assess the server stats for jakeludington.com. The site referring the most visitors during January 2006, based on Jake's stats gets the Xbox 360. A daily top 20 list of the leading sites and number of total referrals will be posted daily starting on 10 January 2006 and continuing with daily updates thru 31 January 2006. Total referrals ranking second, third, fourth and fifth at the end of January 2006 will each receive a $50 gift certificate from Amazon.com.
In an effort to level the playing field, here are a few rules:
1) Publicly traded companies are not eligible. Individuals employed by publicly traded companies are.
2) Search engines are not eligible. Individuals employed by search engines are. Competing against Yahoo or MSN Search just isn't fair to any one person.
3) A blog in a community like Lockergnome or blogging service like Typepad will be tracked based on the individual blogger who writes the referring article. Each individual blogger within the community is counted separately.
4) Referrals will be counted in aggregate. For instance, if an article on a blog happens to refer to the page jakeludington.com/a.html one day and jakeludington.com/b.html five days later, the total referrals to both pages will be counted together rather than as two separate instances.
5) The shipping address of the recipient must be in United States of America.
For more details and information visit:
# # #