Yelm, WA (PRWEB) January 3, 2006 -–
Kami Resources Inc, the market research firm that operates ChicWeightLoss weight loss diet website on the Web has just released its weight loss site that specializes in educating and motivating people on good nutrition, healthy eating and wellness to improve overall health and happiness. To change your body for the better, learn more about our two simple plans, receive free tips, recipes, programs, articles and more; go to http://www.ChicWeightLoss.com
Overall Weight Loss Market Trends
1) Convenience Is Key…
What this weight loss website is packaging and promoting right now is essentially convenience. They offer weight loss diet convenience products geared toward working men and women that have little time for demanding weight loss diets that require exercising and strenuous routines. This eliminates some traditional obstacles that diet program have long faced. You don’t have to drive to weekly meetings or to the center to pick up your diet food. There are no embarrassing weigh-ins. You can order anonymously, online, 24/7. Apparently, that’s a winning combination for many dieters.
2) Findings – Online Dieters…
Kami Resources Inc examined a sample of 19,674 dieters that completed the online survey, from August 1 to November 15. Following are several key findings:
- Method - Most dieters overall are do-it-yourselfers—estimated by many at 70%. This is the number one preferred diet program format.
- High blood pressure is the leading medical condition affecting online dieters. Headaches and migraines combined also rank high on the list.
- Nearly 41% of online dieters have special foods needs, sensitivities, or allergies.
- Diet Budget - An overwhelming 62% wants to spend less than $250 on a diet plan. However, there was a notable shift to spending more on a diet plan. The share of online dieters willing to pay $500 or more rose. This may signify that as the diet season matures, dieters get more desperate and want results.
3) New Year Weight Loss and Fitness Resolutions…
Every New Year, millions of Americans flock to the gym to start working on their weight loss and fitness resolutions. Determined, focused, and diligent, they all claim that this is the year they will take off the weight. Sadly, although 30% of Americans say their top New Years Resolution is to lose weight and exercise more, 77% say they’re carrying it over from the previous year. ChicWeightLoss is set to make these statistics a thing of the past, by helping people stick to their new weight loss and fitness resolutions.
4) Diet Pay-Per-Click Ads Get More Expensive, Competitive…
http://www.ChicWeightLoss.com analysts noted that throughout the year; that bids on many popular weight loss key words increased. It’s now more expensive to run paid search campaigns. New weigh loss diet websites will find it more difficult to break through and be noticed. In addition, major systems such as Google raised the price of ads significantly by moving the minimum bid from 5 to 10 cents per click.
http://www.ChicWeightLoss.com is operated by Kami Resources Inc, an Independent Market Research of the Web since 2001. ChicWeightLoss is a new weight loss website providing the latest Health and Wellness articles. This site is in its early stages of development and is rapidly being updated daily with great content.
# # #