New York, NY (PRWEB) January 4, 2006
If they act quickly, sugar addicts, diabetics, hypoglycemics and/or overweight or obese people may join Connie Bennett’s Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™, which begins Jan. 5 and will continue to accept participants after that date.
The innovative 10-week, kick-sugar program (http://www.FastTrackKickSugar.com)—designed to help people stick to their new year’s resolutions—will feature more than 10 tele-seminars with leading experts in the field of health, weight loss and personal empowerment. In addition, would be “Sugar Kickers” will get many tips, tactics and information so they can cut out or cut back on sweets and refined carbs to lose weight, become more energetic, boost their moods, improve their health, and more.
The kick-sugar program includes tele-seminars with more than 12 experts, including:
- “First Lady of Nutrition” Dr. Ann-Louise Gittleman, author of The Fast-Track One-Day Detox Diet;
- Dr. Nancy Appleton, author of Lick the Sugar Habit;
- Nutritionist Jonny Bowden, ediets.com and ivillage.com “Weight Loss Coach” and author of Living the Low Carb Life;
- Integrative physician Dr. Fred Pescatore, author The Hamptons Diet;
- Psychotherapist Dr. Maria Grace, author of Reel Fulfillment: A 12-Step Plan for Transforming Your Life through Movies;
- Stress-management expert Dr. Naras Bhat, creator of “Do-able Stress Control for the 21st Century” seminars;
- Artificial sweeteners expert Dr. Janet Hull, author of Splenda: Is It Safe or Not;
A former sugar addict, Bennett created the sugar-stopping program to give others the kind of help she never received—but would have loved to get—in 1998 when she quit sweets and simple carbs on doctor’s orders, after her M.D. diagnosed hypoglycemia.
“I want people to learn about the many health benefits you could gain just by cutting out low-quality, culprit carbs,” says Bennett, who now jokingly calls herself a “Sugar Shrew No More!”
“Not many folks know that just making such a simple diet change could lift your spirits, reduce your PMS symptoms, improve your concentration and more,” adds the author of upcoming book SUGAR SHOCK!
For information, visit http://www.FastTrackKickSugar.com.