Yardley, PA (PRWEB) January 3, 2006
A new subscription web business is being launched to help individuals look for their ideal job. College2CareerCoach.com will help the college graduate look for their first job or an MBA candidate work towards building a better, life-long career.
“There are plenty of 20-year-olds who really don't have any direction after graduation as to how to get off on the right start in building a career,” observes Rich Alexander, of College2CareerCoach.com. “Most get into a 30-something job trap because they didn't know the right job decisions to make early on.”
Colleges do a great job of educating individuals in a particular discipline or major. But once an undergraduate leaves the academic community, there is no comprehensive resource to guide that individual to success over the next 45 years of work.
This membership web site (http://www.college2careercoach.com) and supporting community actively guides each participant in:
- What jobs are really best for them
- How to get those jobs without compromising
- How to maximize their performance in those jobs
“You'll benefit from the collective experience and wisdom of some of the top experts in the job search and career coaching industries who have helped both first-time job hunters and seasoned career builders,” says Alexander. “And you'll avoid one of the greatest mistakes most college grads make as they enter the work force - not starting early enough to create and execute a career building plan that can help them achieve their career goals and ambitions while they're still young enough to enjoy them.”
College2CareerCoach.com offers the following:
- A complete online video library covering the three major categories of career management, available to all members 24/7. This video and interactive delivery system provides its subscribers with ease of learning in the most efficient and effective manner as possible.
- New topical instructional and coaching videos added each week. College2CareerCoach.com responds directly and immediately to needs and wants of its community.
- Complete download library of worksheets, checklists, and help guides that insure the practical use of the instructional and coaching videos provided, thereby enhancing each participant’s ability to apply the learned content in their particular career situation.
- Live weekly teleseminars on key career topics, career trends, and career development.
Real-time, interactive career coaching discussion forum where any participant can ask for and receive help specific to their needs.
As the cost of a full time college education explodes far beyond the family mortgage, graduates are growing more and more frustrated, wondering what they got for all the money it cost and no idea how to go about finding their ideal job. College2CareerCoach.com can help graduates transition from college students to professionals, on their way to promising life-long careers.
College2CareerCoach.com is led by Richard J. Alexander, a partner with the global executive search firm Christian & Timbers who holds a Ph.D. in Career Management. Alexander has taught at three universities, has served on the advisory board of a major school of business and has worked with many fortune 500 companies including PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Johnson & Johnson, American Standard, PNC Financial Corp and many others. He is often sought after to speak to groups and individuals about how to take the right action to achieve early and long-lasting job performance, career success and most importantly, a life of professional satisfaction and happiness.
President & Founder of College2CareerCoach.com
# # #