Amherst, NH (PRWEB) January 6, 2006
Vicon Publishing Inc., a leading B2B media company, today announced that it will be offering an audio seminar on “Using the Internet to Improve Productivity in Laboratory Environments” on February 14, 2006 at 1:00pm EST. The featured speaker will be Tim Bourgeois, CEO of Pixel Bridge Inc, a Boston-based Internet consulting firm.
Topics will include:
- Ideas for implementing intranets, extranets, portals, knowledge management and instant messaging technologies
- How to use the Web as a communication tool to help geographically separated project teams and/or research sites work together seamlessly
- How to use the Web for training
- A clear understanding of the options available for Internet-enablement and their associated costs
- Three real-world examples of how lab managers are using the Internet to improve operations
- Opportunities associated with custom Web applications
- How to develop ROI cases to support your ideas and plans
Learn more at http://www.viconpublishing.com/audio.asp.
Vicon Publishing is offering other upcoming audio seminars within the next few months, including:
- January 12, 2006: Creative Ways to Find Talent for Your Lab or Controlled Environment
- January 19, 2006: Risk Management: Keep Your Facility Operating When Disaster Strikes
- January 23, 2006: Best Security Strategies and Practices for Labs and Controlled Environments
- February 2, 2006: Congratulations, You’re a Supervisor. Now What?
- February 16, 2006: Managing Contingent Workers and Independent Contractors in Your Lab or Controlled Environment
All audio seminars start at 1:00PM EST, last approximately an hour, and cost $179 per telephone line. For details and registration information, visit http://www.viconpublishing.com/audio.asp or call R.D. Whitney at (603) 672-9997, x-103.
About Vicon Publishing:
Vicon Publishing (http://www.viconpublishing.com) provides timely and relevant information to readers across select industries. The business-to-business media company produces a number of print and online publications, including Controlled Environments Magazine, Forensic Magazine, and Lab Manager Magazine. It also conducts the annual TurnKey Conference, which delivers useful information on technology and trends in facility construction, renovation and equipment.