Toronto, ON (PRWEB) January 6, 2006
Innovation and strategic advantage hinge on the ability to anticipate trends. By tracking the evolution of cool, Trend Hunters generate ideas, stimulate creativity, and ultimately shape our cultural context.
Trend Hunter (http://www.TrendHunter.com) is a multi channel explosion of cool that caters to social leaders, industry professionals, and insatiably curious individuals.
Categories include: Gadgets, Electronics, Pop Culture, Marketing Strategy, Modern Art, Design, and Fashion. Recent specials include: Ultra Luxury, Robots and Celebrity Products.
Trend Hunter features several hot features that make it one of the top destinations for trend spotting and cool hunting on the web, including the following:
(1) Three Ways to Browse: Users can explore all trends in: Gallery Mode, Article Mode, and a Magazine Mode that’s similar to Google News.
(2) Breadth of Trend Channels - Trend Hunter features a broad range of trend channels that characterize contemporary society; and
(3) Interactive Opportunities (Become a Trend Hunter!) – Users are able to contribute trends, comment on recent trends, and participate in the Trend Hunter Forums
In addition to the free online magazine, Trend Hunter has also launched three innovative new sites that help to form the Trend Hunter network:
- Trend Candy (http://www.TrendCandy.com) – A delicious free trend newsletter that feeds users the most popular trends from the Trend Hunter Community.
- Trend Cube (http://www.TrendCube.com) – A trend gallery of gadgets and innovation
- Rate my Trend (http://www.RateMyTrend.com) – An interactive adventure which enables users to rank hot new trends or contribute their own.
Do you crave cool? Is your curiosity insatiable? Read. Contribute. Think.
Trend Hunter™ Magazine is a free online magazine and trend network dedicated to the obsession of trend spotting, cool hunting and innovation. The organization was founded in 2004 by Chief Trend Hunter, Jeremy Gutsche. The archives and galleries of trends represent the combined efforts of the site’s global network of Trend Hunters. Find out more by visiting Trend Hunter Magazine online at: http://www.TrendHunter.com.