Helmond, the Netherlands (PRWEB) January 9, 2006
Funrungames has launched its mobile advertisement portal, eM-SNads. With eM-SNads private persons and companies can reach mobile MSN users by sending (advertisement) messages to their eMSN application. eMSN is the award winning MSN-compatible messenger for mobiles, see also http://www.amobil.no/tester/mobil-programvare/msn_paa_mobilen/21099/7 . eMSN is used by more than 200,000 people world-wide. The number of users is increasing with thousands of people daily.
With eM-SNads anyone can define an advertisement campaign in 5 minutes and start advertising. eM-SNads messages have high exposure because they are always read by the mobile users when
· he/she is logging in
· receiving, sending a photo
· starting a new chat session
eM-SNads messages are cheap, currently only 1 Eurocent. As Funrungames wants to celebrate the opening of the eM-SNads portal, people that register at eM-SNads in January get 100Euro advertisement budget for free, which means 10,000 messages for free! More info about eM-SNads can be found at http://www.funrungames.com/eM-SNads_intro.php
We are a young company founded in 2003 and specialize in fun games for mobile phones. For maximum interoperability, we focus on the open and widely supported technologies MIDP1.0 and MIDP2.0. We further develop tailor made server technology that allows for multi user applications, reliable transaction logging, and secure customer registration.
Funrungames.com formerly released:
· eMSN, a real MSN messenger with emoticon, email and photo support that runs on most Java-enabled phones
· Funrun, a massive multi-player action game in which multiple players worldwide can compete on their mobile phones in real-time. In a virtual arena, diamonds and time-bonuses can be gathered, and various armor can be used to attack others.
· FunGamble, a slotmachine on your mobile.
We present these applications on our website http://www.funrungames.com. You can contact us via email at info [@] runrungames.com.