Fallbrook, CA (PRWEB) January 9, 2006
Ali Neesaneh, President and Kim Chea, Vice President of Rising Bird, Inc, a financial consulting firm, today announced it successfully completed funding for ArtSigns Architectural Graphics, Inc to acquire an established architectural signage company in the Silicon Valley on December 28, 2005.
Ron Ramos, CEO of ArtSigns, stated "Rising Bird was not the first group we worked with, but ultimately were the only ones to deliver. The guidance we received from Ali and Kim were invaluable in securing the funding."
ArtSigns (http://www.artsigns.net) is an established architectural signage company serving the corporate/commercial market in San Francisco Bay Area. The existing based Sunnyvale, California architectural signal company was established in 1958. Over the years, ArtSigns has developed a reputation as a dependable provider of high quality architectural graphics.
Rising Bird Inc. is a financial consulting firm established for the purpose of helping new businesses, existing businesses, and real estate owners prepare for success. Rising Bird Inc. offers strategic and creative approaches to help clients reach their financial goals.
Here are some of Rising Bird, Inc's financial services:
- Obtain unsecured business loans for business owners.
- Obtain working capital for businesses.
- Receive immediate capital through purchase orders and outstanding invoices.
- Form corporations and build corporation's credit and image.
- Help corporations go public and be traded on the stock markets.
- Raise millions in capital through private or public offerings and access thousands of accredited investors.
- Help businesses expand by the means of management and acquisition while maintaining positive cash flow.
Rising Bird, Inc may be contacted at http://www.risingbirdinc.com
Ali Neesaneh, President
Direct Line: 415-479-1737
# # #