Evanston, IL (PRWEB) January 13, 2006 –-
Budding scientists from kindergarten through grade 12 are invited to submit their science fair projects to http://www.super-science-fair-projects.com and be eligible to win a 3-D periodic table desktopper as well as books and kits for studying fossils, solar energy, water, meteorites, magnets, vibrations, caves, the human body, hurricanes, and space robots.
All entries must be sent via regular mail and received by March 1, 2006. Prizes will be awarded in each of four grade categories (K-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12). The winners will be announced April 1, 2006.
Contest rules are:
- Only one entry per person, submitted with an official entry form.
- Projects must be original (not copied from a book or website)
- Projects must be typed or printed legibly, using proper grammar.
- Projects must state a hypothesis and describe the experiment, materials used and conclusions. Parents of primary grade students may be their child’s secretary and write up what the child dictates to them.
- Students in the upper grades must also include their project research and explain what they would do differently next time.
- Projects will be judged on originality, scientific accuracy and overall style.
To download an entry form, go to http://www.super-science-fair-projects.com/science-fair-project-contest.html