Concord, MA (PRWEB) January 16, 2006
Boston – January 16, 2006 – Bullhorn, the global leader in On Demand, Front Office Staffing and Recruiting software, today announced record setting fiscal year and fourth quarter 2005 results, ended December 31, 2005. Bullhorn achieved record growth for FY 2005, based on a robust 96% revenue increase over FY 2004. Fourth quarter revenue growth for FY 2005 increased a healthy 72% over the same period in FY 2004. The company signed 152 new customers during FY 2005, a 52% increase over the number of customers signed during FY 2004, fueling a 50% increase in its customer base to 400 worldwide, supporting more than 4000 users. Bullhorn’s fourth quarter also marked the company’s sixth consecutive quarter of profitability.
“Bullhorn’s record setting results were driven by penetrating all staffing and recruiting segments, but were particularly fueled by securing some of the world’s largest staffing and recruiting firms as new customers,” said Arthur Papas, CEO and co-founder of Bullhorn. “This level of customer success validates Bullhorn’s software as a service model and our market leading On Demand, integrated front office solution, which enables staffing and recruiting firms to synchronize sales and recruiting to generate, source and fill job orders, in real-time, at the highest rates in the industry.”
Bullhorn achieved several significant milestones during FY 2005 including:
- The selection by Vedior North America, part of Vedior, the world’s third largest staffing firm, to use Bullhorn in its North American operations, including Sapphire Technologies, Clinical One, Global Managed Services, ATS Reliance and Placement Pros;
- The selection by several leading U.S. staffing and recruiting firms including Winter Wyman, Forrest Solutions, iGate Mastech and Trade Source;
- The availability of Bullhorn 8.5, providing anytime, anyplace access to Bullhorn through the world’s most popular mobile devices;
- The growth of Bullhorn’s staff by more than 110% during FY 2005 and the opening of a sales office in Atlanta.
About Bullhorn Inc.
Bullhorn is the global leader in On Demand, Front Office Staffing and Recruiting software, providing the only completely integrated front office solution to staffing and recruiting firms. Bullhorn, delivered through software as a service, enables its customers to synchronize sales and recruiting to generate, source, and fill job orders in real-time, at anytime and from anyplace, at the highest rates in the industry, based on their evolving business needs. More than 400 firms and 4,000 users worldwide, including two of the top 10 U.S. staffing firms, partner with Bullhorn to meet the employment demands of the global economy. Privately owned, Bullhorn is backed by GE Asset Management, Austin Investment Management, WR Hambrecht + Co, and others. For more information on Bullhorn, visit http://www.bullhorn.com or call +1(866)538-7795.
Media inquiries please contact:
(781) 842-0801, firstname.lastname@example.org