Small business owners want the ability to concentrate on the day-to-day tasks of their business
(PRWEB) January 31, 2006
A new LLC Forms collection from BizFilings, the leader in online incorporation services, makes it affordable for small businesses that have formed a Limited Liability Company (LLC) to comply with LLC-related formalities.
While companies like BizFilings make it easy for small businesses to avoid legal fees by forming an LLC online, once the LLC is created few business owners realize the work required to keep their LLC in good standing.
Limited Liability Companies should follow certain formalities and have written documentation of the major decisions of the LLC. These formalities include creating the operating agreement and documenting a variety of member or manager meetings, depending on the chosen LLC management structure.
Mark Schiff, General Manager of BizFilings, said that is why BizFilings offers the LLC Forms CD and includes it as part of its Standard and Complete LLC formation packages. He said companies that offer LLC formation services shouldn’t walk away from small businesses after the business entity is created. Instead, he said they need to provide business owners with the resources they need to manage their new LLC effectively.
“Small business owners want the ability to concentrate on the day-to-day tasks of their business,” said Schiff. “They don’t have the time it takes to track down the right LLC-related form – or the monetary resources to have a lawyer draft a form each time one is needed.”
The LLC Forms CD provides an annual requirements checklist and more than 25 forms to simplify LLC-related formalities. Forms are provided in PDF and Microsoft Word format with detailed form descriptions and easy-to-follow instructions. The CD is Windows (Pentium II or later) and Macintosh (G3 or later) compatible. The LLC Forms CD sells for $75.
Troy Janisch, marketing director at BizFilings, said the forms included on the CD are valued at hundreds of dollars. “Many web sites sell individual forms like those in this collection for $10 to $15 each,” said Janisch. “And our entire collection sells for the equivalent of less than 30 minutes in legal fees.” To encourage small businesses that have already incorporated to take advantage of the LLC Forms CD during 2006, Janisch said BizFilings is offering the CD for $50 through January, 2006.
BizFilings also offers customers a web-based compliance management tool, called BizComply, that outlines critical events and notifies business owners before these events need to happen. It also provides access to important state-specific and federal forms and houses a company's important information in one convenient location. Owners of multiple businesses can keep track of each business through a single account. And, if a business is qualified in multiple states, BizComply helps manage the compliance requirements for each of those states.
BizFilings is the Internet leader in providing incorporation and related services to business owners. Bizfilings professionally forms corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and nonprofits faster than anyone else. Its rush service makes it possible to file a corporation or LLC in as little as 24 hours. The company offers a free Guide to Incorporating Your Business, illustrating the options available to new business owners as they decide the appropriate structure for their business; the advantages and disadvantages of forming a corporation or an LLC; the formation process; and the requirements imposed on business owners after forming a corporation or an LLC.
BizFilings products and services include:
- State filings in all 50 states Corporate, LLC and nonprofit formations, professional entity formations, foreign qualifications, amendments and dissolutions. 24-hour or 48-hour rush filing service in many states.
- Registered agent services in all 50 states All formations and qualifications include six months of free registered agent services. BizFilings will even serve as registered agent for entities that were formed by another company.
- IRS forms and filings Form preparation or obtainment for federal tax identification number (EIN) and S corporation election.
- State and local-related services DBAs, certified copies, certificates of good standing, state name availability searches, state name reservation and apostilles.
- Compliance We offer BizComply, an online compliance management tool that ensures you are aware of the government deadlines related to your company.
- Business planning software Our Ultimate Business Planner software helps create a winning business plan based on an easy-to-use, step-by-step approach.
- Corporate supplies Corporate kits, LLC kits, corporate seals, LLC seals, stock certificates, membership certificates, corporate forms, compliance DVDs and LLC forms.
- Shelf corporations Corporations and LLCs that have already been formed but never used, allowing companies to gain immediate history.
- QuickFilings As a BizFilings customer, you can quickly and easily order a number of products and services online using QuickFilings.
As a company started in 1996 by entrepreneurs seeking online resources to start a business of their own, BizFilings embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The company has grown rapidly in the past decade, helping over 100,000 domestic and international business owners with their corporation, limited liability company, and nonprofit formation needs. The company is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin with satellite operations around the country.
BizFilings is a part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading multi-national publisher and information services company with annual sales as of 2004 of €3.3 billion and approximately 18,400 employees worldwide.