San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 18, 2006
“Valentine’s Day is a difficult day for many people who don’t feel loved, yet this is a day we can all use to rise higher in our love awareness,” say Dr. Scott & Shannon Peck, Co-Founders of TheLoveCenter and authors of the new book “Love Skills for Personal & Global Transformation: Secrets of a Love Master .”
“That’s why we have assembled an extravaganza of free, inspiring love messages to support everyone’s heart this Valentine’s Day.”
Here is a summary of the Valentine Extravaganza of free love messages available at http://www.TheLoveCenter.com:
1. “7 Ways to Create a Love Day on Valentine’s Day – or any day. This short article by Dr. Scott & Shannon Peck is packed with ideas on how to create love.
2. “9 Secrets to Fill Your Valentine Day with Love” – easy, fulfilling ways to fill your Valentine’s Day with genuine love that you can share with friends.
3. “Finding the Love Mate of Your Dreams” – 18 thoughtful ways to move closer to the love mate of your dreams. Based in part on the Peck’s widely read book, “The Love You Deserve: A Spiritual Guide to Genuine Love.”
4. “A Valentine Proclamation.” This empowering love proclamation speaks to those who feel alone, those living in abuse, those struggling to be more loving, as well as those who feel well loved.
5. “A Pledge of Self-Worth” - enables anyone to acknowledge and affirm his or her self worth.
6. “Valentine Love Guided Visualization” – a message from love to all hearts.
7. “Valentine’s Day Affirmations” by Shannon Peck, spiritual healer and author of “Love Heals: How to Heal Everything with Love.”
About Dr. Scott & Shannon Peck & TheLoveCenter
Scott & Shannon Peck are Co-Founders of TheLoveCenter, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising universal love awareness and awakening a world of Love Masters. They are authors of many books, including their newest, “Love Skills for Personal & Global Transformation: Secrets of a Love Master .” The official release date for this book in bookstores is September, 2006, but advance copies are available exclusively through TheLoveCenter for Valentine’s Day. Review copies for editors and publishers are also available.
The Pecks are co-hosts of “Love Talk,” a live, nationwide, call-in, satellite radio show on Sirius, Channel 114 (Lime - Healthy Living with a Twist). They are also inspiring speakers (both are members of the National Speaker's Association). For more information, including a free and empowering “Love Skills Quiz” and a large resource of articles on love and healing, visit http://www.TheLoveCenter.com. The Pecks are available for radio, TV, or print interviews for Valentine’s Day or throughout the year.