Boardman, Ohio (PRWEB) January 18, 2006 - January 18, 2006 -
Microsys Computing, Inc. announced six new clients for its award-winning MicroMD® practice management software. MicroMD is the top-rated client-server practice management system in the “Top 20: Best in KLAS” rankings for 2005, in the Ambulatory Billing & Scheduling category (for groups of 6-25 physicians).
The six new clients:
- Calais Regional Hospital, Calais, Maine, for its eight-provider medical group and Rural Health Clinic;
- Fallen Timbers Family Physicians, Inc., a group practice with 13 physicians in Maumee, Ohio;
- Gulf Coast Cardiothoracic Surgeons, PL, a 13-provider group practice in Fort Myers, Fla.;
- Island Eye Care, Inc., a solo ophthalmology practice in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii;
- North Coast Mental Health, a 17-provider behavioral health group in Beachwood, Ohio; and
- The Children’s Medical Group, PLLC, a 21-physician pediatric group practice in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
About Microsys Computing, Inc.
Physicians and their practice administrators must have a robust, reliable and affordable practice management system from a dependable partner they can trust. Who can they count on? Microsys Computing, Inc. Since 1982, Microsys has pursued one mission: perfecting practice management software. Its award-winning MicroMD system is a powerful, versatile and full-featured solution that streamlines and automates medical office operations. Developed with Sybase® SQL Anywhere®, and leveraging the networking power of Microsoft® Windows®, with its client-server design, MicroMD scales to support growing medical practices. And the MicroMD Xpres Suite brings the freedom, convenience and productivity of mobile computing to physicians and their patients. More than 1,800 physician practices, spanning 40 different medical and surgical specialties, rely on MicroMD. For more information, call 800-624-8832 or visit http://www.micromd.net.
NOTE TO EDITORS - HIMSS 2006: Microsys will demonstrate MicroMD and MicroMD Xpres Suite mobile computing at the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, February 12-16, 2006, San Diego Convention Center (booth #1946). Editorial appointments are available. To schedule an appointment, please contact David Aquilina, 612.922.5551.
MEDIA CONTACT: David Aquilina, 612.922.5551
MEDIA CONTACT AT HIMSS: William C. Davidson, 330.881.0333 (cell)
# # #