The Guide helps individuals understand how corporate structure and formalities apply to small business and helps identify the benefits of each business type for their company.
MADISON, WI (PRWEB) January 26, 2006
Deciding whether to incorporate or form a limited liability company (LLC) can seem intimidating for small business owners and entrepreneurs. That is why BizFilings now offers a free guide to individuals pondering this decision.
"A Guide to Incorporating Your Business" illustrates the options available to business owners as they consider the appropriate structure for their business. The Guide describes the advantages and disadvantages of forming a corporation or an LLC, the formation process, and the requirements imposed on business owners after forming a corporation or an LLC. The Guide provides an at-a-glance, side-by-side comparison of sole proprietorships, general partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, and LLCs. It includes detailed descriptions for methods of doing business and the general requirements associated with each entity type.
Mark Schiff, General Manager of BizFilings, said individuals starting a business often begin without knowledge of the business entity options available and seek answers to common incorporation-related questions.
“People often think the incorporation process is too time-consuming and costly to do on their own,” said Schiff. “The Guide helps individuals understand how corporate structure and formalities apply to small business and helps identify the benefits of each business type for their company.”
“A Guide to Incorporating Your Business” can be requested from the BizFilings Web site (http://www.bizfilings.com) in two formats: CD-ROM and print. The CD version uses a combination of multimedia, audio, and text to present the information included in the printed version of the Guide. The CD is Windows (Pentium II or later) and Macintosh (G3 or later) compatible. For individuals seeking immediate assistance, a Windows version of the Guide is available for immediate download.
BizFilings is the Internet leader in providing incorporation and related services to business owners. Bizfilings professionally forms corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and nonprofits faster than anyone else. The rush service makes it possible to file a corporation or LLC in as little as 24 hours.
BizFilings products and services include:
- State filings in all 50 states Corporate, LLC and nonprofit formations, professional entity formations, foreign qualifications, amendments and dissolutions. 24-hour or 48-hour rush filing service in many states.
- Registered agent services in all 50 states All formations and qualifications include six months of free registered agent services. BizFilings will even serve as registered agent for entities that were formed by another company.
- IRS forms and filings Form preparation or obtainment for federal tax identification number (EIN) and S corporation election.
- State and local-related services DBAs, certified copies, certificates of good standing, state name availability searches, state name reservation and apostilles.
- Compliance We offer BizComply, an online compliance management tool that ensures you are aware of the government deadlines related to your company.
- Business planning software Our Ultimate Business Planner software helps create a winning business plan based on an easy-to-use, step-by-step approach.
- Corporate supplies Corporate kits, LLC kits, corporate seals, LLC seals, stock certificates, membership certificates, corporate forms, compliance DVDs and LLC forms.
- Shelf corporations Corporations and LLCs that have already been formed but never used, allowing companies to gain immediate history.
- QuickFilings As a BizFilings customer, you can quickly and easily order a number of products and services online using QuickFilings.
As a company started in 1996 by entrepreneurs seeking online resources to start a business of their own, BizFilings embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The company has grown rapidly in the past decade, helping over 100,000 domestic and international business owners with their corporation, limited liability company, and nonprofit formation needs. The company is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin with satellite operations around the country.
BizFilings is a part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading multi-national publisher and information services company with annual sales as of 2004 of €3.3 billion and approximately 18,400 employees worldwide