Niles, IL (PRWEB) January 17, 2006
Women love fine jewelry for Valentine's Day. Receiving a tiny velvet box from their loving man on this most romantic of holidays is guaranteed to make her very, very happy with him. But what kind of jewelry does she really want? Collectibles Today counts down the top five kinds of jewelry women desire the most as a Valentine's Day gift.
5) Specialty Theme Jewelry - Jewelry that evokes something dear to them - Thomas Kinkade art, Disney, cats or dogs, inspirational jewelry - is especially thoughtful and personal.
4) Sterling Silver Jewelry - Jewelry fashion mavens have determined that sterling silver is IN for 2006, beating out gold, white gold and even platinum as the preferred metal for women's fine jewelry.
3) Heart-shaped Pendants with Inscriptions - Heart-shaped jewelry expresses love "straight from the heart." The poignant inscription is certain to inspire a teary-eyed display of gratitude.
2) Fine Diamond Jewelry - Dazzling diamond jewelry is an unforgettable keepsake that celebrates and symbolizes the love of a lifetime.
And the number one type of jewelry women desire most as a Valentine's Day gift is...
1) A Diamond Ring - Valentine's Day is the most popular day of the year for marriage proposals, based on diamond jewelry sales from the National Retail Federation.
Collectibles Today is the premier Internet shopping site for unique, quality collectibles and giftware from the finest companies worldwide, offering Collecting Expertise, Excellence and Excitement for collectors as they pursue their passion for collecting. Collectibles Today is the online retail channel of The Bradford Exchange and its affiliated companies, the leading international provider of fine limited-edition collectibles.
# # #