Simi Valley, CA (PRWEB) January 17, 2006
XWebServices, Inc. announced today the official launch of 2 XML SOAP based Content Management Web Services: XWebSurvey (http://www.xwebservices.com/Web_Services/XWebSurvey/), a Web Service providing integration and management of Surveys (Polls) to client application and XWebForum (http://www.xwebservices.com/Web_Services/XWebForum/), a Web Service providing integration and management of an Online Forum (Message Boards) to client applications.
The XWebSurvey Web Service provides data storage and data access layer functionality for storing and retrieving surveys (polls). The XWebForum Web Service provides data storage and data access layer functionality for storing and retrieving forum topics and replies. The Web Services greatly reduce application hosting fees, eliminate the cost of maintaining a database, while providing all the necessary survey and online forum API functionality for a low, flat, monthly fee through a well-established, well-adopted standard of exchanging information - Web Services.
Make the XWebSurvey and XWebForum Web Services part of your Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) web Content Management system (Web CMS) today!
Some of the features include:
- Hosted & Managed Data Storage - no need to lease/own a data storage solution of any kind; dynamic data without the need for a Database Engineer.
- Language Independent - data retrieval SOAP Methods return an XML string, data manipulation SOAP Methods accept an XML string as a parameter; parameters for all the SOAP Methods are either integer or string.
- Administrative Functionality Provided - as with all Web Services offered on the XWebServices.com portal, an online administrative tool is provided free of charge with registration. The administrative tool for the XWebSurvey Web Service provides all data manipulation functionality required to add, update and delete Forum Topics and Replies / Messages using a WYSIWYG editor with word processor-like formatting features. The administrative tool for the XWebForum Web Service provides all data manipulation functionality required to add, update and delete Forum Messages (Topics or Replies) using a WYSIWYG editor with word processor-like formatting features.
The XWebSurvey and XWebForum Web Services feature a 30 day free trial period. XWebServices, Inc. offers the following 2 subscription options after the initial 30 day free trial period for each Web Service:
1. Less than 10,000 hits a month - $5/month or $50/year
2. More than 10,000 hits a month - $0.01/hit
For more information, please visit the XWebSurvey and XWebForum sections of XWebServices.com:
The XWebSurvey Web Service URIs are:
The XWebForum Web Service URIs are:
The company also announced today that it will soon release new versions of all Web Services in its portfolio featuring and enforcing security using the WS-Security standard.
"Due to lack of standards two years ago we decided to enforce authentication and authorization across our Web Services using a combination of SOAP Headers and SSL. Now that WS-Security has basically become the de facto standard in securing Web Services and tools such as Visual Studio.NET have added built in support, our customers are asking us to provide this added layer of security" said Mr. Cristian Sturek, the Founder and Principal SOA Architect of XWebServices, Inc.
About XWebServices, Inc.
XWebServices, Inc. is a California "C" Corporation based in Simi Valley, California. Over 10 years experience in Enterprise Architecture primarily in the Financial, HealthCare and Real Estate / Mortgage Banking fields, a U.S. based team of SOA Architects and Consultants focusing on Enterprise SOA, planning and design, an offshore software development team based in Romania and partnerships with Fiorano Software - Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) – and Above All Software - Composite Applications – have positioned XWebServices, Inc. as a leading provider within the SOA Consulting, SOA Services, SOA Solutions and Web Services Provider markets.
Visit our SOA Portal – SOAHub.com, a portal dedicated to the advancement of Service Oriented Architecture featuring Enterprise Architecture guides, white papers, tutorials, case studies, SOA Consulting Services, SOA Services and Service Providers, SOA Solutions and Solution Providers, News, Online Forum and Jobs.