Fostoria, IA (PRWEB) January 23, 2006
7 Iowa inns have created romantic adventures for lovers. Romantic packages include a Chocolate Lover's Experience from the Garden & Galley Bed and Breakfast in Indianola, Iowa. From February 10 through the 16th the chocolate will flow!
The Country Heritage Bed and Breakfast in Hampton, Iowa reports that they can arrange some of the most unique Valentine Day celebrations in the state including one that includes Chocolate Covered Strawberries waiting in the room for the couple, a relaxing heart shaped whirlpool bath, rose petals sprinkled on the pillows or throughout the suite and all can be enjoyed entirely by candlelight.
7 Romantic Iowa Inns
The Garden and Galley (http://www.gardenandgalley.com ) – Indianola, IA
Hannah Marie Country Inn (http://www.hannahmarieinn.com) – Spencer, IA
Lee Ar’s Victorian Retreat (http://www.leears.com) – Delmar, IA
The Golden Haug (http://www.goldenhaug.com) – Iowa City, IA
Historic Lincoln Hotel (http://www.lincolnhoteliowa.com) – Lowden, IA
Country Heritage Bed and Breakfast (http://www.countryheritagebb.com) – Hampton, IA
Connie’s Bed & Breakfast (http://www.conniesbedandbreakfast.com) – Fostoria, IA
2006 7 Romantic Packages for Valentine Celebrations
1. Romance and Chocolate are in the Air... Make your reservations now for a Chocolate Lover's Experience February 10 through the 16th (the chocolate will flow!) OR grab a Romance Package for Valentine's. What a wonderful way to say 'I love you'. Packages start at $155. Build your own package with chocolates, flowers, romantic dinners and more. The Garden and Galley Bed and Breakfast Inn, Indianola, Iowa.
2. Long Ago and far away (circa 1947) innkeepers Mary and Ray celebrated Valentine's Day! Come to the Hannah Marie Country Inn and let them help you make your celebration special too! The Hannah Marie features in-room private double whirlpools with softened-water and bubbles, feathered Queen-sized beds, chocolate desserts and romantic breakfasts. Reservations still open for February 10 & 16th ~ $85 to $115. (Ask about our Sweetheart package!)
3. Romantic dinner for 2 served beside the roaring fireplace. Dinner includes rib-eye steak, baked potato, salad, complimentary drinks listed with the menu as well as complimentary drinks and chocolates in the room. Culminate the romance of the evening in a double jacuzzi surrounded by soft light, chocolate and romance. Full breakfast served the following morning. ENTIRE PACKAGE ONLY $140 at Lee Ar’s Victorian Retreat.
4. Share romance with that special one - a warm bubbling two person whirlpool, a sumptuous dessert, a cuddling in plush warm robes in front of the fireplace in your private living room, loving dreams in the luxurious king bed and lastly, a private breakfast delivered to your room in the morning. An event to remember. The oohs and aaahs have it. $168 all inclusive at the Golden Haug in Iowa City, Iowa.
5. Treat the one you love to a break from routine and escape to the Historic Lincoln Hotel B&B for a night to focus on each other. Arrive to the comforts and charm of an original Lincoln Highway hotel. Enjoy the fragrance of a dozen roses in your room, the taste of handmade chocolates on your pillow where you sleep on the comforts of a pillow top mattress, and waken to a gourmet breakfast. We will be happy to make dinner reservations for two at a nearby restaurant. Reservations required. All inclusive: $169 at the Historic Lincoln Hotel in Lowden, Iowa.
6. Enjoy a romantic night for two at the Country Heritage Bed and Breakfast. Start your night off with a romantic dinner for two with a quiet amber glow in front of the fireplace. Followed by Chocolate Covered Strawberries in one of our relaxing heart shaped whirlpool baths. In the morning enjoy a romantic breakfast for two. Cost is $40.00 per couple plus room rate at the Country Heritage Bed & Breakfast in Hampton, Iowa.
7. Looking for some quiet time? A few days away from it all? At a price you can afford? Well look no farther! Whether you are a single or a couple we have our new Horizon Suite just waiting for you here at Connie’s Bed & Breakfast in Fostoria, Iowa.
1.Three great meals all organic when possible (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
2. Choose from Country, Gourmet, Light or Vegetarian.
3. DVD, VCR, Cable & Board Games.
4. Home made cookies and home made ice cream.
5. A romantic setting, roses and soft music in you room. Bring your own bubbly and your stay is complete at just $125.00 a night at Connie’s Bed & Breakfast and Boarding House in Fostoria, Iowa.
Each of these 7 Romantic Inns cater to their guests’ individual needs, as do the 70 other member inns in the Iowa Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association. From small historic hotels, to B&Bs located on operating farms, to intimate accommodations in downtown areas of Iowa cities, you’ll find more great romantic inns across the state of Iowa at http://www.iabedandbreakfast.com.
Iowa offers endless entertainment and activities for all ages. From a Riverboat Cruise to a horse-drawn carriage ride to nature walks on the prairie; from fine art exhibits to golfing, biking, tennis, hunting, fishing, and sailing. Iowa winter visitors also enjoy skiing in the Fun Valley Ski area located just 2 miles SW of Montezuma just off Hwy 63. It is within 60 miles of Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Ottumwa and Marshalltown.
The Iowa Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association members offer romantic getaways, historic homes and rustic retreats, so fall in love with Iowa at a member Bed and Breakfast Inn. All of our members are inspected and approved. We trust that your visit will bring you back again and again to the never-ending beauty of Iowa.
For a free full-color printed Directory call 800-888-4667. Be sure to visit their Web site at: http://www.iabedandbreakfast.com