North Andover, MA (PRWEB) January 25, 2006
L-com Inc., of North Andover, MA, announced today that it has been awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) contract, allowing it to supply various products from its broad product offering to government facilities.
The contract number, GS-35F-0174S, ensures that L-com is a recognized and able supplier of products for government use. In addition, it provides assurance that L-com products are quality and the company model is ethical and professional.
"This is an important step in how we serve our customers," said Carol Williams, National Accounts Sales Manager at L-com. "It is both a responsibility and an opportunity, and I couldn't be happier about having it."
Al Contarino, President of L-com, has already announced an expansion of their North Andover, MA, manufacturing unit. "Having the GSA contract will help us grow our domestic manufacturing which will lead to job growth over the coming years. This is a great achievement for L-com."
About L-com Connectivity Products
L-com Connectivity Products, Inc., based in North Andover, Massachusetts, has been designing and manufacturing copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment since 1982. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities. L-com's employees pride themselves on being able to provide friendly customer service, informative tech support, and same-day shipping on stock products. The company web site is packed with free technical tutorials, engineering drawings, CAD models, and more, providing simple, one-stop shopping. For more information, please visit http://www.l-com.com.
GSA Global Supply Overview
GSA Global Supply is the trusted and reliable supply system providing a vast selection of supplies for government and military customers anywhere in the world. All items are backed by the following service guarantees:
· Facilitates Compliance - All products facilitate easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and are environmentally compliant
· Requisition Based Ordering - Global Supply performs all procurement activities for simple and easy ordering
· Global Delivery - Ship anywhere at home or overseas
· JWOD Guaranteed - Federal buyers satisfy JWOD requirements when they buy from GSA Global Supply
· Government-to-Government Billing - System compatibility to make billing easier
· DoDAAC/AAC and Government Purchase Card Accepted - Choices in payment
To find out how easy federal purchasing can be, visit GSA Global Supply online at http://www.gsa.gov/ or call 1 (800) 525-8027.