Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) January 25, 2006
Privately-held ScienceLogic, LLC, whose revolutionary EM7™ IT Management System is deployed in networks throughout the government, military and commercial sectors, today announced non-audited financial results for 2005, ending on December 31, with total revenue growth of 328% compared to the previous twelve-month period of 2004.
“These positive results affirm ScienceLogic’s winning strategy to deliver the world's first comprehensive IT management appliance at a price point that is generally many times lower than traditional framework software packages,” said David Link, CEO of ScienceLogic. “Across multiple markets, EM7 is rapidly gaining ground because customers respond to the value it delivers – lower TCO, significant organizational productivity gains, and rapid quantifiable ROI.”
Customer base grew 325% year over year, and over 60% of customers have purchased additional EM7 products and services to extend their system use within the first 6 months of ownership.
During 2005, ScienceLogic:
- Tripled its installed customer base, including a strategic win at Gannett Media Technologies International, and increased its penetration of the government and service-provider markets
- Displaced and/or enhanced leading industry solutions, including IBM Tivoli, HP Openview, Mercury SiteScope, BMC Remedy, Nagios, NetIQ, Lucent Vital IP, Argent, CA Unicenter and eHealth
- Introduced new EM7 High Availability Solutions for enterprises with redundant monitoring and disaster recovery features
- Introduced new “snap-on” Environmental Monitoring Solutions, designed to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, air flow, voltage fluctuations, and other environmental factors in mission-critical IT facilities and deployed its first environmental monitor at the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Introduced EM7 Domain Name Management solution
- Introduced a significant new EM7 revision – Release 3.3 – featuring support for Blackberry application management
- Quadrupled its reseller partner base
"Over the past year, we have successfully delivered rapid innovation in our core EM7 technology by truly listening to our customers' needs and delivering solutions that work for their businesses, “said Link. “For 2006, we are ideally poised to take advantage of the growing IT management gap between point solutions and framework software. We see our competitors slowly trying to streamline their product lines and package modules to sell more effectively in this space; EM7 is already there.”
Chantilly-VA based ScienceLogic LLC was founded in 2003 with one goal: Simplify IT™. Founded and staffed by technology professionals who are intensely focused on making IT management simpler, better and faster, ScienceLogic is committed to delivering IT management solutions with unquestionable quality and value and enabling its customers to deliver impeccable service to their constituents. ScienceLogic’s patent-pending EM7 IT Management System is a cost-effective appliance with pre-integrated applications and reporting to simplify management of your business-critical IT assets, people and workflow – for service providers, government agencies, military organizations and more. For more information, call 1-800-724-5644 (1-800-SCI-LOGIC) or visit our web site at http://www.sciencelogic.com.
ScienceLogic, EM7, EM7 IT Management System and “Simplify IT,” are trademarks of ScienceLogic, LLC in the United States, other countries, or both. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #