Clearwater, FL (PRWEB) January 25, 2006
PostcardMania, the leading direct mail marketing Postcard Company in the nation, released its newest set of resources for small business owners as part of their marketing education series. ‘Million-Dollar Marketing Advice’ offers entrepreneurs information and advice on how to develop and implement a killer marketing strategy to boost profits.
“Why do over 50% of businesses fail within five years?” said Joy Gendusa, “Because they don’t have enough people paying money to them for their services. The bottom line is, they don’t market – they don’t get people buying their stuff. That’s the whole point of marketing.”
There are 3 key points to marketing that will skyrocket your business:
1. Get mailing lists of (target markets) and do a series of at least 3 mailings of direct mail pieces to them and follow up on and close as many leads as possible.
2. Work out several special offers throughout the year and promote them to all our customers and prospects.
3. Publish a newsletter for all existing customers and mail out quarterly.
And for those businesses that have websites:
4. Set up on-line shopping and expand your web site to include useful data.
5. Employ a direct mail campaign promoting the web site to all customers and prospects as a large percentage of the population do not use search engines to find what they’re looking for.
PostcardMania’s business model was based on giving away free marketing advice – advice other companies charge dearly for. Realizing information was vital to success and the way she could really help her customers, Joy Gendusa decided to post her free marketing advice on her website by posting all the articles she ever had published in hundreds of publications spanning several industries.
Her customers are glad she did. One customer, Measurable Solutions, made Entrepreneur’s Hot 100 List in 2005 noting their success secret as “Promote broadly to all potential public, and internally make sure everyone's purposes align with the goals of the group.”
Eddie Emmett, of Seguros Zaragoza Insurance Company, decided to try direct mail marketing after reading Joy’s articles. He is now writing up the results of his campaign for one of the seven newsletters he publishes for the insurance industry.
PostcardMania is a full service postcard direct mail marketing company which includes graphic design, printing, mailing list acquisition and mailing services with free marketing advice. Joy Gendusa founded PostcardMania in 1998, her only assets a computer and a phone. By 2005 the company did over $12 million in sales, employed over 100 people and made Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc 500 List as the one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the nation. Visit http://www.postcardmania.com for the complete library of marketing articles.