Detroit, MI (PRWEB) January 29, 2006
The International Gospel Music Hall of Fame & Museum opened in Detroit, Michigan in March 1995. The Goal of its founding visionaries included: Immortalizing the achievements and preserving the memories of those who have made significant contributions to the furtherance of gospel music. It will also establish depository for contributions to the furtherance of gospel music annals and create a special place where young and old alike come to gospel music and share, learn, experience and enjoy one of their most valued legacies-Gospel Music.
Voting guidelines are as follows:
- You must have a valid e-mail address
- One ballot per person
- Past inductess are not eligible for inductions again (the list is available on the web site)
- Those who are being nominated must have been contributing to the furthering of gospel music for 25 years or more
- You may list up to ten individuals, groups, choirs, quartets, radio personalities, promoters, etc., male or female
- Ballots are open from January 10-Febuary 7, 2006
Please visit our website and be a part of making history. Cast your ballot…it will count http://www.igmhf.org
The Winners Will Be Announced February 2006 live on the TCT Network World Wide. Mark Your Calendars: The 10th Annual Induction & Awards Celebration Will Be Saturday, October 28, 2006 At The Detroit Marriot Renaissance Center.
The International Gospel Music Hall of Fame & Museum David Gough, Executive Board Chairman/Founder Phone: 313-592-0017/ Fax: 313-592-8762
# # #