Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2006
With 50 million singles dating online today, Internet dating expert Liz Kelly announces a new way to play the real Bachelorette Game. Dating is a numbers game, and there are endless possibilities for women to shop for a Man online. Liz shares, “Internet dating offers a bachelor buffet. There is no other place a woman can go where the odds are always in the female favor with 10 men for every 6 women."
Using her proactive dating strategy, Smart Man Hunting, women are getting much better results on the net. Kelly’s success key is to date smarter, not harder. To help singles find their Perfect Match faster, Liz offers new tips and twists on her audio CD, How to Find Love Online. Find out how to Customize your Bachelor Order, When to Add to Cart versus hit Delete, and what to Check Out on Dates.
1. Customize your Bachelor Order
“Where else can you order a Man with all of your desired characteristics than online?”, says Kelly. Define your Mr. Right and create a custom search to produce the best match results. Liz explains how to narrow the playing field quickly using location, height, hobbies and much more. Women seeking a man in shape and/or a guy who loves art can find matches instantly on the net.
2. When to Add to Cart versus Delete
Once your mailbox is flooded with emails and winks, Liz provides dating tips for when to Add to Cart versus hit Delete. Who deserves a closer look? Kelly has three quick profile reviews to help singles know when to advance. She can also tell you how to read between the lines and recognize red flags in emails. And when you get on the phone, what are the Red Lights and Green Lights?
3. What to Check Out on Dates
Once you have a few good Mr. Right candidates in your cart, Liz provides compatibility checks for dates. She has a First Date Kiss Test, Quick Qualifiers, and Life Match compatibility questions to help women look at the entire package. Her 26 A-Z man codes provide a fun compatibility guide for the main personality types. She helps women quickly identify the good guys (Bachelor Available), bad guys (Wounded Divorce) and maybe guys (Over-Achiever Obsessor).
In preparation for shopping for Mr. Right, Kelly advises singles how to post winning profiles. She provides SMART Dating Services such as Profile Makeovers, Photo Critiques, and writes email templates. These internet strategies are proven to attract the right dates and potential mates online.
- “Liz, I was receiving 1-2 responses per day and since implementing the profile changes, the responses have increased to 6-8 per day. It is not the quantity that has impressed me the most, but the quality of the profiles. Thank you., Cecelia, 38, New York, NY “
- “After I posted my revised essays and professional photos, I got a ton of emails from great guys and just received a marriage proposal from my Mr. Right." – Donna, 41, Los Angeles, CA
Fun Interview Topics might include:
1. What are 3 ways to stand out online?
2. What is the biggest mistake people make online?
3. How to put your best face online – 5 fun photo tips
4. How to go from email to first dates faster
5. How to maximize results with fun features (IM,
Voice Greetings, Video Messages)
6. Smart Profile Makeovers - 3 success keys
7. How to identify your type with 1 question
Internet Dating Expert/ Author - Liz Kelly is a Dating Coach and Author of SMART Man Hunting (new edition, January 2006). She writes for Yahoo!Personals and is quoted often as an internet dating expert on Match.com, Lavalife.com, and MSN Dating and Personals. Her book and work have been featured on such shows as FOX News, Lifetime's Speaking of Women's Health, and BBC Radio's WM Late Show, as well as in Cosmopolitan, USA Today, and The Chicago Tribune.
Producers, call Liz today (310-463-4130) to schedule a fun and timely interview for singles seeking love for Valentines. Her "Find New Love in the New Year" strategy is now posted on Yahoo! Personals. Visit: http://www.smartmanhunting.com
# # #