A well-developed business plan that identifies goals and the best methods for achieving them is essential to the long-term viability of any business
Madison, WI (PRWEB) February 2, 2006 –
Cash-strapped entrepreneurs will be able to keep more capital in the bank and an eye on the future thanks to a new software tool offered by BizFilings. Writing a business plan, often viewed as an expensive investment that requires professional counsel, is within small business owners’ grasp when using the step-by-step approach of The Ultimate Business Planner.
The Ultimate Business Planner helps entrepreneurs plan their venture’s short-and long-term success by walking them through straightforward questions. The software provides everything needed to create a solid business plan: timesaving advice, how-to tips and examples. The Ultimate Business Planner develops these unique business plans using formats preferred by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), bankers, lending institutions and venture capitalists.
"A well-developed business plan that identifies goals and the best methods for achieving them is essential to the long-term viability of any business," said Mark Schiff, general manager of BizFilings. "For many small businesses operating on a shoe-string budget, The Ultimate Business Planner is an easy-to-use, value-based tool that helps them write a professional business plan they can’t afford to operate without."
Features of the Ultimate Business Planner include: an easy-to-use, step-by-step approach; over 1,000 indexed business plan samples and 25 complete sample plans; and the ability to generate important financial reports such as Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Plans, Sales Projections and a Break Even Analysis. Businesses using QuickBooks can create a business plan using data imported directly from QuickBooks.
Troy Janisch, marketing director at BizFilings, said the company is offering affordable business planning software to encourage new businesses to go through the business planning process. Doing so, he said, improves the likelihood that their business will succeed.
"Individuals starting a new business are often preoccupied with daily responsibilities," said Janisch. "Without a plan, they lose the ability to anticipate the marketing, financial and management needs of their business."
The Ultimate Business Planner compliments BizFilings incorporation services by offering startup businesses a tool that can help their new business succeed. One of the best ways for a company to begin is with a comprehensive business plan. According to the US Bank study, 78 percent of businesses fail due to lack of a well-developed business plan.
For more details about purchasing or using the Ultimate Business Planner or BizFilings’ incorporation services, go to http://www.BizFilings.com or call 800-981-7183.
BizFilings is the leading Internet provider of incorporation and related services to business owners. BizFilings professionally forms corporations, LLCs, and nonprofits faster than anyone else. The rush service makes it possible to file a corporation or LLC in as little as 24 hours. The company offers a free Guide to Incorporating Your Business, illustrating the options available to new business owners as they decide the appropriate structure for their business; the advantages and disadvantages of forming a corporation or an LLC; the formation process; and the requirements imposed on business owners after forming a corporation or an LLC.
BizFilings products and services include:
- State filings in all 50 states Corporate, LLC and nonprofit formations, professional entity formations, foreign qualifications, amendments and dissolutions. 24-hour or 48-hour rush filing service in many states.
- Registered agent services in all 50 states All formations and qualifications include six months of free registered agent services. BizFilings will even serve as registered agent for entities that were formed by another company.
- IRS forms and filings Form preparation or obtainment for federal tax identification number (EIN) and S corporation election.
- State and local-related services DBAs, certified copies, certificates of good standing, state name availability searches, state name reservation and apostilles.
- Compliance We offer BizComply, an online compliance management tool that ensures you are aware of the government deadlines related to your company.
- Business planning software Our Ultimate Business Planner software helps create a winning business plan based on an easy-to-use, step-by-step approach.
- Corporate supplies Corporate kits, LLC kits, corporate seals, LLC seals, stock certificates, membership certificates, corporate forms, compliance DVDs and LLC forms.
- Shelf corporations Corporations and LLCs that have already been formed but never used, allowing companies to gain immediate history.
- QuickFilings As a BizFilings customer, you can quickly and easily order a number of products and services online using QuickFilings.
As a company started in 1996 by entrepreneurs seeking online resources to start a business of their own, BizFilings embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The company has grown rapidly in the past decade, helping over 100,000 domestic and international business owners with their corporation, limited liability company, and nonprofit formation needs. The company is headquartered in Madison, WI, with satellite operations around the country.
BizFilings is a part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading multi-national publisher and information services company with annual sales as of 2004 of €3.3 billion and approximately 18,400 employees worldwide.