Whether you are just starting out in a new relationship or have been married for 20 years, remembering that special someone on Valentine’s Day is important
FREMONT, Calif., (PRWEB) February 2, 2006
Valentine’s Day gift giving has gone far beyond just flowers and candy. While the old standbys are thoughtful and romantic, Brilliant Shopper http://www.brilliantshopper.com is giving online shoppers a whole new perspective on expressions of love with their long list of ideas for Valentine’s Day.
“Whether you are just starting out in a new relationship or have been married for 20 years, remembering that special someone on Valentine’s Day is important,” commented Phillip Lan, CEO of Brilliant Shopper. “It doesn’t matter where you are in your relationship. We can help you find the perfect gift.”
Brilliant Shopper has made it easy to locate and purchase gifts that are specialized and unique. Even if you are a last minute shopper, merchants linked to Brilliant Shopper offer many different options for personalizing, gift wrapping and shipping your gift on time.
Romantic and fun Valentine’s Day gifts found at BrilliantShopper.com include these Top Ten recommendations:
1. Love Candle Basket. Set the mood for romance by creating the right kind of environment.
2. Romantic Picnic Basket for Two. Make sure it’s loaded with everything needed to make a day in the park a day to remember.
3. Three-Stone Ring. It’s traditional and sentimental and says I’ll love you forever.
4. Bath & Body Spa Gift Basket. Let her be pampered with an assortment of fragrant bath beads, oils and lotions.
5. Plush Bathrobe. She’ll need something to slip into after her spa treatment. You may want to add some lingerie to go with it – something for both of you.
6. Circle of Love Pendant. Symbolize that your love is never-ending.
7. Christian Dior Perfume. Dior offers many classic and sophisticated scents for her.
8. Calla Lilly Bouquet. Sending flowers is always a romantic gesture, but make them as unique as she is with something other than roses.
9. Diamond and Ruby Bracelet. Rubies are the color of love and diamonds are always in style.
10. Heart Picture Frame. Fill it with a picture of the two of you taken during a memorable date.
1. Espresso Machine. It’s okay to give appliances to men when he really loves his coffee.
2. Personal Golf Simulator. Let him know you support his love for the game and value his “guy time.”
3. A Dress Watch. Men like jewelry too. This way he can remind you it’s time to get going with style and a sense of fashion.
4. Cashmere Sweater. Dress him in something soft and cozy so you can both enjoy the cuddling.
5. Tickets to a Sporting Event. You can get great seats just in time for March Madness or Opening Day for his favorite MLB team.
6. iPod Video. Record a romantic message before you wrap your gift.
7. Leather Journal. Make the first entry for him, telling him how you feel today.
8. Silk Boxers. Sexy underwear isn’t just for her.
9. Gold I.D. Bracelet. Engrave his name on one side and your personal message on the other.
10. Romantic Game. He’ll know you’re planning a different kind of poker night this weekend.
Valentine’s Day gifts can make a statement about how serious you are in your relationship. If you want to give a gift that shows you care, but isn’t so expensive or personal that it sends too strong a message; we suggest one of the following choices. They are the perfect ideas for a new relationship you want to take to the next level, but at the right pace:
1. Cut Glass Rose. This flower won’t die and neither will your relationship.
2. Chocolate & Wine Gift Basket. Indulge in these tempting treats together or have the basket sent to the office.
3. Personalized Fortune Cookie & Bear. What does the future hold for your relationship? Let the cookie reveal the answer.
4. Classic Romance DVD. Romantic classics are a great way to remember the way romance used to be.
5. Pet Treats. Maybe the way to their heart is through their dog! Give a treat for Spot and see if you can earn a permanent spot in their heart.
6. Chocolate Roses. Sweet and beautiful, these long-stemmed beauties won’t just die in few days.
7. Polo Lambs Wool Scarf. Good for him or her.
8. Champagne. It just may be the time to celebrate the beginning of something great.
9. Tool Bag. It’s okay to be practical when it’s something he really wants.
10. Love Knot Earrings. An elegant gift in many different price ranges.
About Brilliant Shopper
Brilliant Shopper (http://www.brilliantshopper.com) is a vertical search engine, or shopping engine, that helps “ready to buy” consumers more easily research and buy products online. By delivering enormous product breadth and features, Brilliant Shopper saves consumers time and money and delivers one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly shopping experiences on the web. Based in Silicon Valley, Brilliant Shopper is led by technology and Internet search veterans from Ask Jeeves, Disney and IBM.