Columbus, OH (PRWEB) February 2, 2006 —
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group, an organization that specializes in the development, integration, and implementation of business-to-business ( B2B ) electronic commerce solutions, (http://www.remedi.com) continues it’s growth in line with strategic plans implemented over recent years. In fiscal year 2005, REMEDI posted a revenue increase of 83% versus revenue experienced in the prior year period.
Relevant Highlights for the Year
- REMEDI’s B2B Integration Suite component of its Technical Consulting practice achieved 273% growth in 2005 over the prior year. This was due, in large part, to an increased interest from clients in moving from disparate Electronic Data Interchange ( EDI ) and Enterprise Application Integration ( EAI ) systems, to highly robust B2B integration suites capable of both.
- REMEDI increased its sales and marketing staff by 33%, while doubling its recruiting and placement staff in 2005.
- REMEDI Outsource, a hosted data transformation service provided to clients since 2003, assisted companies in complying with trading partner data and connectivity demands, while allowing them to focus on core duties and responsibilities. This service also experienced growth through the year and contributed to 2005 overall success, with an enhanced effort in 2006 to grow our data transformation volume and revenues.
- REMEDI Cosource, a long time REMEDI service, provides clients fractional EDI / EAI consultants to run and maintain electronic commerce systems on client owned hardware and software. Particularly attractive to those organizations where EDI volume doesn’t justify a full-time internal resource, REMEDI Cosource has driven the 2005 revenue growth while providing good value to the client.
- REMEDI’s Strategic Consulting practice, rolled out in early 2005, contributed modestly to 2005 growth. The company assisted clients with strategy items such as risk assessment, opportunity assessment, strategic planning, functional / technical requirements definition, and software evaluation / selection.
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is an Independent Provider of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) Professional Consulting Services and Software Solutions, serving clients since 1994. REMEDI’s broad spectrum of customers relies upon our expertise in installing, implementing, integrating, and supporting B2B E-Commerce initiatives that improve productivity, competitiveness, and stakeholder value.
Tracy Loetz, CEO
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group
# # #