Mount Clemens, MI (PRWEB) February 3, 2006
Valentine's Day is a very special for your spouse. Unfortunately their affections may be aimed at someone else.
The holiday of romance is an important day for lovers and those spouses who are cheating always make special plans to be together. If you are suspicious about your spouse’s behavior, Valentine's Day provides you with an excellent opportunity for you get the truth.
These meetings are extremely predictable. They always happen on Valentine's Day or within a couple of days before or after. This year it falls on a Tuesday so any day including the weekends before and after is an option.
One characteristic about meeting on Valentine's Day is the apparent need for the cheaters to spend more time together than they usually do. They bring sexy lingerie, cards, gifts and candy and really try and make it a special occasion. They also tend to be very sloppy as far as attention to who may be following or watching them. The excitement tends to take over and makes catching them even easier.
The private investigators at Advanced Surveillance Group specialize in investigating cases of infidelity and for their agents; Valentine's Day is a busy one. If you have concerns about your spouse’s activities, this is the perfect time to take action and maximize your opportunity to catch them in the act. We recommend that you review the following list of signs to see if you may be facing a problem:
- Making secret telephone calls
- Leaving the room when they receive a call, voice mail or text message
- Acting preoccupied or distant when with you.
- Mention of an unusual meeting or activity near Valentine's Day
- Hiding computer activity from you or using the computer when you are gone or asleep.
- Does not want you to use their vehicle or takes the other set of keys
- Suddenly makes a music CD or has one from an unknown source
- Creates some petty fight just to make an excuse to leave or be angry
- Purchases new underwear, perfume or cologne
- Taking special care in appearance (hair cuts, color, clothes, teeth whitening, diet)
- Takes out cash from the ATM but purchases nothing for the family
If you are experiencing these signs, it is time to get professional help. You deserve to know the truth.
Aside from the actual time they spend together engaged in the infidelity, there is always some lengthy contact on Valentines Day itself via telephone, email or instant messaging. If they cannot be together on that day, they must tell each other how much they miss each other, etc.
For more information about infidelity investigations and the services provided by A.S.G., please visit http://www.CheatingSpousePI.com or call one their investigators for a confidential, free consultation at 888-677-9700.