The demands of today’s hectic business environment and an educated consumer makes it imperative to deliver timely information when it is wanted
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) February 2, 2006 –-
Online marketing solutions are being touted everywhere; few live up to their spectacular claims. The potential of the Internet is huge, and Niche and Viral Marketing are great ways to capture that potential. “Salute To Pittsburgh Sports” is a simple, cost effective approach to Niche and Viral Marketing that is the basis for this exceptional game plan.
Recent Pittsburgh events created the opportunity:
· Myron Cope, Steelers announcer and creator of “The Terrible Towel” retires
· Hockey Great Mario Lemieux retires
· Steelers advance to Super Bowl XL
· Legendary Steelers running back Jerome Bettis returns to Detroit and Super Bowl XL,
· for possibly his final game
· 2006 MLB All-Star game is to be played in Pittsburgh
· International Steelers Nation enthusiastically proclaiming their love for Pittsburgh and their Steelers.
My Pittsburgh eCentral’s “Salute To Pittsburgh Sports” captured a hot “Niche Market” and delivers what the market wants when they want it using “Viral Marketing”.
The Game Plan:
· Deliver a diet of fresh content to an audience with a ferocious appetite
· Easy to use, simple to implement, and FREE
· Affordable to sponsors
· Encourage “Viral Marketing”
· Permit Sponsors unlimited distribution
· Build in benefits for non profit organizations
· Incorporate personalization of the gift.
My Pittsburgh eCentral’s special edition “Salute To Pittsburgh Sports” accomplishes all this in a simple package that combines content sports fans crave with innovative marketing tools companies demand. This special edition of My Pittsburgh eCentral incorporates:
· Benefits to both sponsor and user
· Cost effectiveness and flexibility
· An easy to implement Communications Management System
· RSS Feeds, Podcasting, and a claim to the customer’s desktop
· High perceived value
· Respect of the user’s privacy
· Perpetual ecalendar/planner.
“The demands of today’s hectic business environment and an educated consumer makes it imperative to deliver timely information when it is wanted,” says Robert Lazor. “Salute To Pittsburgh Sports” does this and more. Sponsors can experience the innovative concepts of My eCentral now by visiting http://tinyurl.com/9kda7: while sports crazed fans can capture the memories at http://tinyurl.com/72mxs.
For More Information Contact:
Robert Lazor at Promotions For You
(412) 367-8890 or 1(800) 560-8890
# # #